ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

version 1.5 is my first installation, I only have one file that you ask me.

Hi,
Can you let me know if this is your first install of ACC Results Companion or if you are upgrading from a previous version (if so, can you remember which version you upgraded from?) Do you see the splash screen before the crash, and if so what is the last message on it before the crash?

Can you open an explorer window and go to the ACC Results folder. It will be something like:-

C:\Users\[Your user name]\Documents\ACCResults

Can you send me the following files in that directory:-
  • ACCResults.DB
  • ACCResults.log
  • ACCResults1.log (if it exists)
  • ACCResultsSettings.json (if it exists)
Thanks,
Doug

Attachments

• ACCResultsSettings.json
    8.2 KB · Views: 103
version 1.5 is my first installation, I only have one file that you ask me.

Can you install V1.5.2 just uploaded here. I've added much more error handling and diagnostic messages on initialisation. When you run it, I think it should at least initialise.

Go to the log window and let me know if there are any messages in red

1585405676883.png

If so, send me the ACCResults.log from folder C:\Users\[Your user name]\Documents\ACCResults (it should be created now).

Also, can you confirm the data directory for ACC is C:\\Users\\Jérémy\\Documents\\Assetto Corsa Competizione on the PC that ACC results Companion is stored on.

Thanks,
Doug

the software launches but there are red lines in the log, here are the files, thank you.

the other files, ACCResults, refuse to download this in the conversation

the assetto corsa games is installed on another hard drive, I don't know if it's a problem?

Can you install V1.5.2 just uploaded here. I've added much more error handling and diagnostic messages on initialisation. When you run it, I think it should at least initialise.

Go to the log window and let me know if there are any messages in red

View attachment 358240

If so, send me the ACCResults.log from folder C:\Users\[Your user name]\Documents\ACCResults (it should be created now).

Also, can you confirm the data directory for ACC is C:\\Users\\Jérémy\\Documents\\Assetto Corsa Competizione on the PC that ACC results Companion is stored on.

Thanks,
Doug

Attachments

• ACCResultsSettings.json
    8.2 KB · Views: 82
the software launches but there are red lines in the log, here are the files, thank you.

the other files, ACCResults, refuse to download this in the conversation

the assetto corsa games is installed on another hard drive, I don't know if it's a problem?

It's the ACCResults.log file I need if it has been created. If it hasn't been created, can you copy the test from the log window
thanks,
Doug

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Sorry about this - It looks like a bad day. If you had an earlier install of ACC results Companion (V1.4.0 and earlier), the upgrade scripts were in the wrong order causing errors on the first run. If you have installed V1.5.0, 1.5.1 or 1.5.2, these all have this issue.

V1.5.4 should fix the database and remove the errors

If you have gone straight from V1.4.0 to V1.5.3, this won't have the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Doug

Last edited:
I erased previous erroneous session and redo the test and same behaviour happens. So it seems to be easily reproducible on my own.

invalidated lap must be 2,3,5,6,7,8
Here is requested file. rename it to Export.7z as the forum doesn't allow zip files attachment. The 7z file contains both exported zip files.

edit: FYI, ACC results shows all 9 laps as valid one.

Attachments

• Export.txt
    847.6 KB · Views: 69
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Sorry about this - It looks like a bad day. If you had an earlier install of ACC results Companion (V1.4.0 and earlier), the upgrade scripts were in the wrong order causing errors on the first run. If you have installed V1.5.0, 1.5.1 or 1.5.2, these all have this issue.

V1.5.4 should fix the database and remove the errors

If you have gone straight from V1.4.0 to V1.5.3, this won't have the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Doug

Oh perhaps this startup database error is related to my issue ?
To get the full picture, update from 1.4.0 to 1.5.0 (didn't pay attention to error in logs as it was launching fine) then saw the invalidated lap error.

sent the requested export

then I just update to 1.5.4
I've got this error in logs at first launch :
2020-03-28 16:45:59 INFO ResultsDB.runSqlStatements : Altering table car_def
2020-03-28 16:45:59 INFO ResultsDB.runSqlStatements : ==> ALTER TABLE car_def ADD COLUMN car_class VARCHAR
2020-03-28 16:45:59 ERROR ResultsDB.runSqlStatements : Error running SQL SQL logic error
duplicate column name: car_class
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at ACCResults.DBModel.LoggingSQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at ACCResults.ResultsDB.runSqlStatements(String logMessage, String[] sqlStatements, String[] parameterNames, Object[] parameters)

session shows the same error (no invalidated lap) but seems normal as it came from the database and I didn't replay the session.

second launch of 1.5.4 shows no error in logs

session still with all valid laps. delete session and replay from backup. still all valid laps.

It looks like there's a few different things going on here. It can't find the ACC files...it is looking for
  • C:\Users\Jérémy\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\Results\*.json
  • C:\Users\Jérémy\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\Config\account.json
  • C:\Users\Jérémy\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\Config\broadcasting.json

If this (ie C:\Users\Jérémy\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione) isn't the folder where ACC has its data folders, go to the settings page and click on the first ... button next to the ACC Data Folder text box (hghlighted in red below) and navigate to the correct folder.

1585411956284.png

There's some other odd things going on - I'm just going to switch my PC to French language, in case I'm not handling number formats correctly, and I'll run a test.

It might be worth deleting the database and starting again (C:\Users\Doug\Documents\ACCResults\ACCResults.DB) and see if that clears the "There is currently no definition for car # 1000 - using default car" errors
Doug

I erased previous erroneous session and redo the test and same behaviour happens. So it seems to be easily reproducible on my own.

invalidated lap must be 2,3,5,6,7,8
Here is requested file. rename it to Export.7z as the forum doesn't allow zip files attachment. The 7z file contains both exported zip files.

edit: FYI, ACC results shows all 9 laps as valid one.

Sure enough, all the laps are showing as valid. Curiously though the session says it is recorded by SHM which is the backup if broadcast can't be used. Can you upgrade to V1.5.4 - this has more diagnostics in it - and select the Log broadcast activity checkbox on the Settings page. This will give logging when it is trying to access the Broadcast/UDP interface.

Can you check the ACC Config folder and check that broadcasting.json file exists and that it has something in it - eg

JSON:
{
    "updListenerPort": 9000,
    "connectionPassword": "asd",
    "commandPassword": ""
}

I can't remember ever configuring this and assumed it was set like this by default

Another test with 1.5.4 for another track (still SP hotstint) and invalidated laps are not detected.
broadcast json file exist but contains empty field (empty string) and udp listener port at zero.
I will add the content you show just above in json, add broadcast logs then test again.

Another test with 1.5.4 for another track (still SP hotstint) and invalidated laps are not detected.
broadcast json file exist but contains empty field (empty string) and udp listener port at zero.
I will add the content you show just above in json, add broadcast logs then test again.

Ah...I might have made an incorrect assumption in that ACC already set up broadcasting (I must have set it up ages ago and then forgotten about it). Add the following to broadcasting.json (you can change the default password)

JSON:
{
    "updListenerPort": 9000,
    "connectionPassword": "asd",
    "commandPassword": ""
}

Let me know if that works (one lap on a hotlap will be enough)

here is the screenshot of the missing path according to acc result

It looks like there's a few different things going on here. It can't find the ACC files...it is looking for
  • C:\Users\Jérémy\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\Config\account.json
  • C:\Users\Jérémy\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\Config\broadcasting.json

If this (ie C:\Users\Jérémy\Documents\Assetto Co
Config 28_03_2020 18_05_53.png
rsa Competizione) isn't the folder where ACC has its data folders, go to the settings page and click on the first ... button next to the ACC Data Folder text box (hghlighted in red below) and navigate to the correct folder.

View attachment 358276

There's some other odd things going on - I'm just going to switch my PC to French language, in case I'm not handling number formats correctly, and I'll run a test.

It might be worth deleting the database and starting again (C:\Users\Doug\Documents\ACCResults\ACCResults.DB) and see if that clears the "There is currently no definition for car # 1000 - using default car" errors
Doug

If this (ie C:\Users\Jérémy\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione) isn't the folder where ACC has its data folders, go to the settings page and click on the first ... button next to the ACC Data Folder text box (hghlighted in red below) and navigate to the correct folder.

View attachment 358276

Doug

Also, so i can see what the other problems are, can you post everything from folder C:\Users\Jérémy\Documents\ACCResults - there should be at least 3 files here
Thanks,
Doug

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes