ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great app. I have been using it for sometime now and it is very useful. However, since the last update, the AMG GT3 EVO 2020 is not being recognized. All previous records for the car have been replaced with "Unknown Car". Is there a way to correct this? Also, the fuel calculation tab are not working for the same car. Thanks for the great app.

Great app. I have been using it for sometime now and it is very useful. However, since the last update, the AMG GT3 EVO 2020 is not being recognized. All previous records for the car have been replaced with "Unknown Car". Is there a way to correct this? Also, the fuel calculation tab are not working for the same car. Thanks for the great app.

Can you upload the diagnostics:-

1607929913770.png

1607929942771.png

In the dialog that pops up Copy the user id and let me know what it is before you press the Continue button. The diagnostics will automatically be uploaded to me

Thank you for the response Dough. Below is the User ID.

EcceFA72z_wXoKLjBoO3UyOtDtuD29V1j-WwLkWQ264

Do you remember which version of ARC you were running before you upgraded? I'm seeing some behaviour in the database that hasn't been there for some time.

Basically, you have some records in the database for the 2020 DLC that are causing problems (for both Ferrari and AMG). I'm aiming to put out a new version at the weekend, which should fix your issue.

Do you remember which version of ARC you were running before you upgraded? I'm seeing some behaviour in the database that hasn't been there for some time.

Basically, you have some records in the database for the 2020 DLC that are causing problems (for both Ferrari and AMG). I'm aiming to put out a new version at the weekend, which should fix your issue.

I am not certain what the version number was, but I know that I would always update through the app religiously, if available. It was doing fine until the most recent update was applied. I look forward to the new update.

Thank you.

I am not certain what the version number was, but I know that I would always update through the app religiously, if available. It was doing fine until the most recent update was applied. I look forward to the new update.

Thank you.

It's ok...I can see the old version in the log. I hadn't allowed for slightly older versions of ARC that had run with the 2020 DLC would have the database in a slightly different state

In latest version 1.9.7, it seems that saved size is not working anymore. Main window always open with the same default size.

edit : location is correctly setted at restart but size is not.
FYI, I'm using a 21:9 desktop with 3440*1440 resolution.

Here is settings behaviour :

open ACR, change size and position, close.
Code:
"MainForm": {
    "PosX": 1572,
    "PosY": 174,
    "SizeX": 1674,
    "SizeY": 895
  },

reopen ACR, without changing anything, close. rm : I can notice that size is not kept.
Code:
    "SizeX": 1491,
    "SizeY": 676
  },

X and Y values are modified.

Last edited:
In latest version 1.9.7, it seems that saved size is not working anymore. Main window always open with the same default size.

edit : location is correctly setted at restart but size is not.
FYI, I'm using a 21:9 desktop with 3440*1440 resolution.

Here is settings behaviour :

open ACR, change size and position, close.
Code:
    "SizeX": 1674,
    "SizeY": 895
  },

reopen ACR, without changing anything, close. rm : I can notice that size is not kept.
Code:
    "SizeX": 1491,
    "SizeY": 676
  },

X and Y values are modified.

Yes - there's a problem there. I'll look to getting a fix out

Hi Doug,
I have nothing to complain - just wanted to repeat my thanks to you! ARC is an amazing tool and your rate of new versions, updates and fixes is incredible!
Thanks a lot and merry Christmas!

As 2020 draws to a close, it is probably a good time to review what has happened to ACC Results Companion since inception.

Major milestones:

• Initially developed 18 months ago against ACC 1.0.6
  • First release August 2019
  • September 2019 – support shared memory (and thus more info and online & hotlaps supported)
  • November 2019 – Support server results files
  • Feb 2020 – Leaderboards, fuel calculator, ECU modes and result statistics
  • March 2020 – Broadcast/UDP interface added – now fully supports multiplayer (all drivers)
  • October 2020 – ARC Leaderboard added
In numbers:

• > 63000 lines of code
  • 339 hours of testing comprising 1599 sessions over 9810 laps
  • I’ve no idea of the development time, but probably well over 1000 hours
  • I’m not sure of the number of users, but > 1600 users are publishing their fastest times on the leaderboards.
I’d like to thank all of you for having the patience to try out this little tool, especially where there have been a few bugs along the way. It was originally conceived as a way to save me time in recording fastest laps, giving me more time to race. In that respect, it has utterly failed – I spend more time programming than racing now. I’d also like to acknowledge those of you finding issues/bugs and coming up with ideas and suggestions which have benefited ARC greatly.

Finally, a big thank you to all of you who have donated. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and see you all on the track
Cheers,
Doug

Hello, first off I love the tool, it's amazing! I've been running into an issue lately where the sessions are not being recorded, or at least they are not visible to me. I noticed this started around the same time that I installed CrewChief. I have since uninstalled CrewChief, but am still not seeing the recent sessions on the session tab. When reviewing the log tab, below is the only error I'm seeing:

[00000001] 2020-12-26 22:27:05 ERROR ACCResults.SavePosition : Screen position -8:-8 appears to be off the visibile screen - 1920:1040 - Location will not be saved

Other than crewchief, I haven't changed anything on my PC since I started using this tool a couple months ago, other than ACC updates. I have also kept up to date on any updates you've published. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

Hello, first off I love the tool, it's amazing! I've been running into an issue lately where the sessions are not being recorded, or at least they are not visible to me. I noticed this started around the same time that I installed CrewChief. I have since uninstalled CrewChief, but am still not seeing the recent sessions on the session tab. When reviewing the log tab, below is the only error I'm seeing:

[00000001] 2020-12-26 22:27:05 ERROR ACCResults.SavePosition : Screen position -8:-8 appears to be off the visibile screen - 1920:1040 - Location will not be saved

Other than crewchief, I haven't changed anything on my PC since I started using this tool a couple months ago, other than ACC updates. I have also kept up to date on any updates you've published. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!
It is very unlikely to be CrewChief. CrewChief forces a default setup for the ACC broadcast (port 9000, password "asd"), but that should be fine - ARC will just pick up that change.

Right click in the sessions list and select Export Diagnostics

1609062706546.png

In the next dialog, let me know the user id (the Copy button copies it to the clipboard). Then press the Continure button which will upload the diagnostics to me
1609062739536.png

BTW..that error message is nothing to worry about...it just stops the app restoring off the screen

Hello, I've recently had to move my documents folder to a different location, which has resulted in me losing my previous race data. I justr copied the Documents folder to a new location so technically all the data should still be there. I've pointed the app to correct folders but the data isn't showing. Is there any way for me to repopulate the app with my old data?

Many thanks for a great app.

Hello, I've recently had to move my documents folder to a different location, which has resulted in me losing my previous race data. I justr copied the Documents folder to a new location so technically all the data should still be there. I've pointed the app to correct folders but the data isn't showing. Is there any way for me to repopulate the app with my old data?

Many thanks for a great app.

Hi,
All the race data is held in ARC's database. The default location for this after install is <My Documents>\ACCResults. You can see the location (1) below
1609083953977.png

I don't know which way round you've done the move, so here are some scenarios

You want to move your ARC folder to a different location:-
  • Click the button (3) above and it will move all the required files
You have already moved everything in My Documents. ARC now doesn't point to the correct folder.
  • The ARC folder is stored in the registry. If you are comfortable editing registry entries close ARC, and open Registry Editor in Windows. Go to the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ACCResults and edit the value UserFolder to point to the new folder location and restart ARC
1609084297230.png

If you don't like the idea of using Registry Editor, open the folder <My Documents>\ACCResults. Backup everything in this folder. Go to your old ACCResults location (probably something like C:\Users\<user>\Documents\\ACCResults ) and backup everything in this location. I'm assuming the contents of the ACCResults folder is now in the new location. Copy everything from your new ACCResults folder back to your old folder. Now start ARC. Go to the settings page and click the button (3) above - it will let you chose a new folder for ARC and then move all the files across.

And finally, remember to regularly backup your ARC folder.

Also, if the ACC folder has also moved, be sure you update the ACC Data Folder location (2)

Sorry this is a bit convoluted - this wasn't a scenario I had considered.

If you still have issues, please let me know

Attachments

• 1609083728134.png
    1609083728134.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 54
It is very unlikely to be CrewChief. CrewChief forces a default setup for the ACC broadcast (port 9000, password "asd"), but that should be fine - ARC will just pick up that change.

Right click in the sessions list and select Export Diagnostics

View attachment 430404

In the next dialog, let me know the user id (the Copy button copies it to the clipboard). Then press the Continure button which will upload the diagnostics to me
View attachment 430405

BTW..that error message is nothing to worry about...it just stops the app restoring off the screen
Hello, below is the User ID and the diagnostics have been uploaded to you. Thank you!

xASf3B0QYSt2ze2j3yJRL_lebJ8lgELE-p6VWG4FWcQ

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea