ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I had seem someone in a Cup car record 2:06 in Spa which made me curious. It looks like that is gone today though ...

I can still see it, 2:06:831 at Spa with Porsche cup (same user than the barcelona record BTW)
And also a 1:51:117 in Mclaren 720s.
Didn't remember seeing these two records yesterday.

You can export lap data (right click on laps and export as CSV). It gives some, but not all of the info
  • Fuel at end of lap (I never quite got around to storing it at the start)
  • Air/Track temp
  • ECU mode
I'm probably going to change the export at some point so it will display all selected columns in laps (some things don't currently get exported like track conditions, wind etc)

It looks like brake bias is available - I'll look to include this in the future.

Finally, you've got to opt in to download the leaderboards

View attachment 424510

Oh, so we can already experiment to get data from a CSV then into Motec ;-)
I will see how this goes after this week of racing is over.
Thanks a lot for considering adding brake bias - that is awesome!

About leaderboard, best time in barcelona is a Porsche Cup about 2.5 seconds faster than everyone else. Looks suspicious :)
Either a glitch or a cheater. To avoid that kind of issue, cleaning record laps repository will not do the trick because for fake results, at each restart at client side, it will come back. Perhaps you could add a invalidate flag in database. Up to each user to do the clean up and you don't have to take care of it.

edit: also laps with 0.00 fuel looks not really legit. These can be automatically deleted I suppose.
Blancpain regulation was : At the end of qualifying, and of the races, the car must contain at least 2 kg of fuel .

It is a good idea to let the user base tag suspicious entries but I think it be best if those entries to not get deleted or removed because some tagged suspicious entries actually may be valid laps (you want to account for the user who just manages a 0219xxx at Spa and simply cannot see how some people do actually legitimate 0215xxx laps and falsely tags those as suspicious.

With a suspicious tag though they could be filtered for a user if they chose so and everyone can make their own informed judgement what is what in a leader board.

Maybe local deletion could be possible that laps that have been tagged by a user are treated as "this user will never see this lap again on their machine" tags.

The experience on the user end would then be a little like dealing with spam mail on their computer.
The mail is pre-tagged as suspicious and each individual user can choose to delete the spam or leave it ;-)

Sounds complicated but perhaps it is possible (from those lines you can guess, I am not a programmer) ;-)

Oh, so we can already experiment to get data from a CSV then into Motec ;-)
I will see how this goes after this week of racing is over.
Thanks a lot for considering adding brake bias - that is awesome!

It is a good idea to let the user base tag suspicious entries but I think it be best if those entries to not get deleted or removed because some tagged suspicious entries actually may be valid laps (you want to account for the user who just manages a 0219xxx at Spa and simply cannot see how some people do actually legitimate 0215xxx laps and falsely tags those as suspicious.

With a suspicious tag though they could be filtered for a user if they chose so and everyone can make their own informed judgement what is what in a leader board.

Maybe local deletion could be possible that laps that have been tagged by a user are treated as "this user will never see this lap again on their machine" tags.

The experience on the user end would then be a little like dealing with spam mail on their computer.
The mail is pre-tagged as suspicious and each individual user can choose to delete the spam or leave it ;-)

Sounds complicated but perhaps it is possible (from those lines you can guess, I am not a programmer) ;-)

I'll be giving 2 options
  • Mark a record as "blacklisted". Means that record won't appear in your leaderboard. You could apply this to suspicious records or those you don't like (in my case, that would be everyone faster than me ;) )
  • Mark a user as blacklisted. This would remove all their records from your DB and you wouldn't download any more from them
Blacklists only apply locally - everyone else can still download/view if they want to

Last edited:
I have just tried the leaderboard feature over the weekend and I really like the much more detailed data available

One information I could not see in the leaderboard which I always found immensely useful in the RSR lap time leader boards:

- top speed during lap

Would it be possible to add top speed on this lap?
One can tell quite a bit about the general aero setup of the car a given record was made.

I have just tried the leaderboard feature over the weekend and I really like the much more detailed data available

One information I could not see in the leaderboard which I always found immensely useful in the RSR lap time leader boards:

- top speed during lap

Would it be possible to add top speed on this lap?
One can tell quite a bit about the general aero setup of the car a given record was made.

Sure - not a problem

Hello ! Great app, maybe this is a dumb questions but is it possible to get previous Data from Kunos servers or maybe some ACC folder ?

ACC Results Companion V1.9.60 Released - (here)

Headlines:-

ARC Leaderboard fixes/changes

Blacklisting Records

Occasionally, there might be records that appear on the leaderboards that are unfeasibly fast. This may be due to a user unintentionally fixing the session and picking the other track, or for other reasons. To prevent these sessions skewing the leaderboard, these records may be blacklisted.

Right click on the record in question and select Blacklist Record. This hides the record from the leaderboard, but other records from that user will still be visible.The blacklist only applies to your database and does not affect how other users see the leaderboard.

1607771588940.png

Blacklisting User
It may be desirable to reject all records from a given user. To do this, highlight the user and select Blacklist User. All records from that user will be removed from the local database and no further records will be received from that user.

Note: There is currently no interface to remove users from the local blacklist, so be careful in doing so.

Ignore ARC Leaderboard
There was a bug with Ignore ARC Leaderboard in that it wouldn't ignore all ARC Leaderboard records - this should be fixed

Brake bias/Maximum speed
Brake bias setting is now recorded at the end of lap. Both this and maximum speed will now be visible on sessions and leaderboard pages

CSV Exports
The CSV export should now respect the number format for the culture (ie it won't always be '.' now). In addition to the default fixed format view, there is now a variable format.

1607771851323.png

Fixed Format
This is a legacy fixed format and will not change. Columns are formatted as necessary.

There will be

• Session overview row (Date, track, session type, duration in minutes)
  • Lap column headings
  • All laps

Fields have a double quote guard character with comma delimiter. Fields are generally formatted the same as the laps display (eg times in MM:SS.sss etc)

The columns output are:-

• Car
  • Race #
  • Driver
  • Team
  • Lap number
  • Position
  • Fuel
  • Penalty
  • Gap
  • Lap time
  • Sector 1
  • Sector 2 Sector 3
  • Delta RR
  • Delta QR
  • Delta RS
  • Delta QS
  • track condition
  • Tyres (Wet or Dry)
  • Pressure FR
  • Pressure FL
  • Pressure RR
  • Pressure RL
  • Temperature FR
  • Temperature FL
  • Temperature RR
  • Temperature RL
  • ECU Mode
  • Max Speed
  • Peak Acceleration
  • Drame Front
  • Damage rear
  • Damage Centre
  • Damage Right
  • Damage Left
  • Air Temperature
  • Road Temperature
  • Cup
  • Category
  • Nationality
  • Lap type
  • Number of accidents

Variable format
Here, the output will be the same columns and order as the lap display. However, all the data will be raw and unformatted (generally from the raw ACC data):-

• Lap/sector times/deltas/gaps are in milliseconds
  • Tyres = 0=Dry, 1 = Wet
  • ECU modes are zero based (ie 0 = ECU Mode 1, 1 = ECU Mode 2 etc)
  • Speed in Km/h
  • Lap Type - 0=Unknown, 1 = Outlap, 2 - Regular, 3 = Inlap
  • Nationality - Enum representing country (eg 0=Any, 1=Italy etc) See BroadcastingEnums.cs in Kunos Broadcasting sample client in the dedicated server
  • Category - 0 = Bronze (or not recorded), 1= Silver, 2 = Gold, 3 = Platinum
  • Cup Overall/Pro = 0, ProAm = 1, Am = 2, Silver = 3, National = 4
  • Brake Bias - Percentage. To correlate to bias in the dashboard, you need to use the offset table in Appendix 4 of the ACC Shared Memory Documentation. eg for Mercedes GT3, 0.748 is 60.8% bias ( 0.748 * 100% - 14)
NewItem167.png

Recorded Positions
Race positions have always been calculated to get around the issue that ACC will adjust the positions upward if people leave the sessions before the final results are posted. ARC based the positions on the times cars crossed the line - however, there was lag in these times, so if cars were close together, the positions could be jumbled. In investigating this, it was noticed at any point the leaderboard in ACC and also on the broadcast interface could be jumbled (again presumably because of a lag in updating). Therefore, I've changed the way that start line times are calculated so the positions should be corrected now.

Position sorting on Final Standings
On laps, when sorting on position, it sorted on lap first. However, it also did this for final standings, which gave odd results. This should be fixed.

I think that's all for the moment

Enjoy!

Ignore ARC Leaderboard
There was a bug with Ignore ARC Leaderboard in that it wouldn't ignore all ARC Leaderboard records - this should be fixed

Sorry to say that the bug is still here. I can see some extra record on 2 tracks at my side (spa and kyalami).

Blacklist option works fine and yes, must be used with care because there's no way to revert it.
Thanks for your work and dedication.

Sorry to say that the bug is still here. I can see some extra record on 2 tracks at my side (spa and kyalami).

Blacklist option works fine and yes, must be used with care because there's no way to revert it.
Thanks for your work and dedication.

Can you upload the diagnostics so I can see the sessions.
Thanks

Wow! That’s a lot of new features! Thanks Doug!

I assume that un-blacklisting is going to be added eventually? I wonder if a show/hide blacklisted drivers/sessions would be the way to go, permitting the user to maybe select the ones to remove from the blacklist.

Last edited:
Wow! That’s a lot of new features! Thanks Doug!

I assume that un-blacklisting is going to be added eventually? I wonder if a show/hide blacklisted drivers/sessions would be the way to go, permitting the user to maybe select the ones to remove from the blacklist.

Possibly, although not a priority at the moment.

If you absolutely have to re-set the blacklist, then there is a way, but bear in mind it is massive overkill. You can completely reset the ARC Leaderboard (including all blacklists).

In the setting page, check the Test: Developer Mode option to reveal the developer panel

1607869937415.png

You can now press the Purge ARC LB button. This will get purge all locally records distributed by ARC, the blacklist records and record of which rows have been downloaded - this will take a few seconds. To re download, either restart ARC or go to the leaderboards page and press the Refresh ARC Times to re-download everything

1607870345832.png

Note: with the current number of people using this now (and therefore the number of leaderboards), this now takes about 10-15 mins.

When I get other things out the way, I may do something a bit less cumbersome for this

done :
userID : oCuxtgetJEcGQss2enx3UhAXQKsyU95UI7BN8oZPOQU

check leaderboard at kyalami or spa without car selection.

If you mean these...
1607870951697.png

These all relate to a MP race you took part in.

For Kyalami, this is all from a single player race you tool part in (all the others are AI drivers). It might not make too much sense to have those in, but I remember including them mainly as I needed data to prove the page (this was in the days before I could get data for other players in MP races)

1607871037223.png

What does everyone think - should I banish AI times from the leaderboard?

If you mean these...
View attachment 426650
These all relate to a MP race you took part in.

Ok, my bad. Sorry for false alarm, I didn't understand quite well how it was working.

For Kyalami, this is all from a single player race you tool part in (all the others are AI drivers). It might not make too much sense to have those in, but I remember including them mainly as I needed data to prove the page (this was in the days before I could get data for other players in MP races)

View attachment 426651

What does everyone think - should I banish AI times from the leaderboard?

AI time in a session is meaningful. I don't see any interest in the leaderboard.

View attachment 426743

I get this error. Any idea how to solve it? I cannot find any broadcasting file.. And if I did, I don't know what to put in it?

It's not an error - it just means that ACC doesn't yet have a broadcast interface set up. To be compatible with things like Crew Chief, set the Port to 9000, and the Connection Password to asd - you don't need to set the command password. Then press Save

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.