Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.7.2

• Context sensitive help added
  • Honda NSX EVO, GT3, Huracan GT3, Huracan GT3 EVO - ECU Mode stats
  • Fix tooltips for real race records
  • Various tooltip typos
  • Diagnostics - option to automatically upload (no longer required to copy to forum)
  • Honda NSX (both) - ECU descriptions fixed
  • Lamborghini GT3 (both) - ECU Descriptions fixed
  • Developer settings moved
  • BUGFIX: Custom invalid lap colour changes record lap instead
  • BUGFIX: Auto fuel only working if manual fuel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ACC Results Companion 1.7.2 Released

The update can either be directly downloaded from https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-results-companion.28298/download, or the next time to start ACC Results Companion it will automatically detect a new version (to install, press the Install Latest Update button on the top right of the form.

Headlines

Context Sensitive Help Added
Context sensitive help now included. To get help, press F1. It will open the help file and if relevant, jump to the help for the current selected control.

1601712821461.png

There's a search function and I'l be building up the index over time, so you should be able to find the topic you need.

ECU Modes Updated

• Aston Martin Vantage GT3 (V12)
  • Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT3
  • Audi R8 EVO
  • Audi R8 LMS GT3
  • Bentley Continental GT3 (2015)
  • Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)
  • BMW M6 GT3
  • Emil Frey Jaguar G3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Honda NSX GT3
  • Honda NSX GT3 EVO (new)
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 (new)
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO (new)
  • McLaren 720S GT3
  • Mercedes AMG GT3
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2015)
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2018)
In addition, the ECU mode descriptions for the Hondas and Lamborghinis has been updated to be in line with Aris' description.

There's also a few bug fixes - see the release notes here - https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/acc-results-companion.172267/post-3271163

Enjoy racing
Doug

Last edited:
I can't get the Fuel to calculate anything it always stays at 0

Can you do the following for me to let me see why it isn't working properly. Right click anywhere in the session list and select Export Diagnostics.

1601746714794.png

The following dialog will open
1601746781798.png

Click continue and it will upload the diagnostics to me. Let me know the user ID that is generated (it helps me identify who sent the diagnostics) - The copy button will copy it to the clipboard.

Once the upload is complete, the Cancel button should be re-enabled

Can you do the following for me to let me see why it isn't working properly. Right click anywhere in the session list and select Export Diagnostics.

View attachment 410207

The following dialog will open
View attachment 410208
Click continue and it will upload the diagnostics to me. Let me know the user ID that is generated (it helps me identify who sent the diagnostics) - The copy button will copy it to the clipboard.

Once the upload is complete, the Cancel button should be re-enabled
Sry this took so long didnt notice the answer ,
USER ID ZaXln4JNoSowhQSNC-TSTRaHKo61vMs2FLIp__6o2ZM

Hi Miguel,
It looks like you haven't got the ACC broadcasting interface set up. This needs to be configured or ACC wouldn't send out information. ACC Results Companion normally detects this and asks you to set it up. If it does ask, I'd recommend setting the port to 9000 and the password to asd
...mainly because if you use Crew Chief (and I'd highly recommend you do), those are the parameters it requires.

1601761361330.png

If ACC Results Companion doesn't ask you to set it up for some reason, you'll need to create the file manually.

Go to folder C:\Users\migue\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\ and if the file broadcasting.json doesn't exist, create it. Edit the file and put the following in the file (replace any text that is there-

JSON:
{
  "updListenerPort": 9000,
  "connectionPassword": "asd",
  "commandPassword": ""
}

Then restart ACC Results

Last edited:
Hi Miguel,
It looks like you haven't got the ACC broadcasting interface set up. This needs to be configured or ACC wouldn't send out information. ACC Results Companion normally detects this and asks you to set it up. If it does ask, I'd recommend setting the port to 9000 and the password to asd
...mainly because if you use Crew Chief (and I'd highly recommend you do), those are the parameters it requires.

View attachment 410303

If ACC Results Companion doesn't ask you to set it up for some reason, you'll need to create the file manually.

Go to folder C:\Users\migue\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\ and if the file broadcasting.json doesn't exist, create it. Edit the file and put the following in the file (replace any text that is there-

JSON:
{
  "updListenerPort": 9000,
  "connectionPassword": "asd",
  "commandPassword": ""
}

Then restart ACC Results
Ah yeah forgot this after last update works now thanks

Hi Doug,
maybe a bug: I just ran a SP practice session on barcelona , selecting the 2019 season.
ACC is showing my new best lap for the 2019 season, but ACC RC is reporting the results listing the 2018 version.
Is this a bug in ACC (reporting the wrong track) or RC?

Also curiously, ACC RC is showing no results from me on any 2019 track version, only 2018. The ACC track stats listing shows several hundred kms for all relevent tracks on both 2018 and 2019. Except for Silverstone, where I've seemingly drinven 0.0 km drinven on Silverstone 2018.

Something's wrong here...

Hi Doug,
maybe a bug: I just ran a SP practice session on barcelona , selecting the 2019 season.
ACC is showing my new best lap for the 2019 season, but ACC RC is reporting the results listing the 2018 version.
Is this a bug in ACC (reporting the wrong track) or RC?

Also curiously, ACC RC is showing no results from me on any 2019 track version, only 2018. The ACC track stats listing shows several hundred kms for all relevent tracks on both 2018 and 2019. Except for Silverstone, where I've seemingly drinven 0.0 km driven on Silverstone 2018.

Something's wrong here...

Not a bug - it's just a big gap in the information ACC provides. Apart from server results, ACC doesn't distinguish between track versions. Given there can be a big time difference on some tracks, a number of users requested for a feature to manually categorise them. Therefore, by default, all tracks are recorded as their original versions - eg Silverstone (2018). You can re-categorise these if you know they were for a different year.

For instance, here I ran 3 sessions on Paul Ricard 2019. They will be recorded as 2018. Right click and select Change Track Year

1601879422349.png

Now, select the track version

1601879592021.png

and the tracks are now 2019
1601879649239.png

All the other screens (Circuits, Leaderboards etc) will be updated to reflect this

Could you check if there is a typo or something in the following scenario:

BMW at Suzuka: in my case it says that I'm using 10.053 liters per lap.

Or should I just delete all my suzuka sessions and let it start over?

Thanks!

Could you check if there is a typo or something in the following scenario:

BMW at Suzuka: in my case it says that I'm using 10.053 liters per lap.

Or should I just delete all my suzuka sessions and let it start over?

Thanks!

Unless you've been driving with the handbrake on, that definitely sounds dodgy. It should get data from past fuel consumption, so something is not quite right.

If you are not already on the latest version (1.7.2), can you upgrade to that? Then, can you export the diagnostics for me. The steps are shown above (in post https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/acc-results-companion.172267/post-3271387). I'll have a look why the figures are so far off

Thanks

Doug, a friend and I might be getting a server at a hosting service. I saw your application can track a local dedicated server‘s results, but is there a way of using your application with a remote server?

Would one be able to download specific files after a race from the server and have ACC read them? Would stuff be lost?

Doug, a friend and I might be getting a server at a hosting service. I saw your application can track a local dedicated server‘s results, but is there a way of using your application with a remote server?

Would one be able to download specific files after a race from the server and have ACC read them? Would stuff be lost?

That's a good question. Provided you can get access to the files (or folder), ARC will be able to process the results.

There's a number of ways you could do this:-
  1. Copy the files across manually from the server (bit of a poor solution though)
  2. Have the ACC server write to a shared drive that you can mount locally (not sure the hosting service would like this though)
  3. Have the ACC server write to a folder that is a virtual folder managed by an online sync service (eg Google Drive or OneDrive etc) where you can mount a mirror locally

Thanks for the reply.

If I start with the technically simplest solution, copying files, what files would I need to copy over and where are they located?

ive got a problem with installing this., whenever i try to install it i get an error from the installer. "thhhe older version of acc results companion cannot be removed. I have removed the older version , any ideas?

ive got a problem with installing this., whenever i try to install it i get an error from the installer. "thhhe older version of acc results companion cannot be removed. I have removed the older version , any ideas?

It sounds like Windows has done its customary ****-up on uninstalling apps.

Unfortunately, it needs a manual repair. Open the registry editor (Win+R then type regedit). Most importantly, take a backup of the registry first. In The Registry Editor, do File->Export and choose a new new to export to. This may take a few mins. Maybe set a restore point in Windows just to be on the safe side.

Caveat: The usual disclaimer that playing with the registry can cause issues with Windows if you get i wrong. Check and double check before you do anything

Then do Edit->Find and search for ACC Results Companion. The first result should look something like this

1602160466404.png

Now right click on the key (here it is HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\67973EACAF42C0845860535E140317BC) and select Delete - again, be sure that you have selected the correct key.

Windows should now no longer know anything about the app and hopefully you should be able to reinstall it.

If you still have issues, it might be necessary to look for further corruption either in the registry or on disk.

Let me know how it goes

Doug, so if i try to install the software it tells me an older version is already installed. ive gone through the app download history and can by trying to install them find out ones that say a newer version is installed or and older one. the version that it thinks is installed is 1.5.17, when i try to reinstall that version it tells me "the configuration data for this product is corrupt"

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%