ACC Race Control

Misc ACC Race Control v1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
LennyS submitted a new resource:

ACC Race Control - A tool designed for stewarding and broadcasting ACC races.

View attachment 471752
Stewarding made easy
ACC Race Control is a tool developed by stewards for stewards. It's aim is it to make stewarding as easy and accessible as possible.

Stewarding a live race has it's challenges, especially when you have 50 cars on track. It is almost impossible for a few stewards to be able to monitor all cars, us sim racers dont have the luxury of a big control room with 25+ cameras. Luckily ACC Race Control is here to make your...

Read more about this resource...

We are getting an access denied message contact developer if you think you should have access, are we doing something wrong?
No, i am just bad at explaining.
Go to the Google Cloud Console -> API & Services -> OAuth consent screen.

There should be a button "Publish App".
Click on that and now it should work.

If you continue to have problems please contact me and we can work it out together.

No, i am just bad at explaining.
Go to the Google Cloud Console -> API & Services -> OAuth consent screen.

There should be a button "Publish App".
Click on that and now it should work.

If you continue to have problems please contact me and we can work it out together.
Hi mate, its asking me to verify the app when i do the above and then asking for domain names etc?

Hi mate, its asking me to verify the app when i do the above and then asking for domain names etc?
Your app will be available to any user with a Google Account.

You've configured your app in a way that requires verification. To complete verification, you will need to provide:

1. An official link to your app's Privacy Policy
  2. A YouTube video showing how you plan to use the Google user data you get from scopes
  3. A written explanation telling Google why you need access to sensitive and/or restricted user data
  4. All your domains verified in Google Search Console
Ge this message

Why does Windows defender Flag this Program as a Trojan:Win32/Wacarac.B!ml
Because windows defender likes to be a bit sensitiv sometimes.

The alert is caused by the "ACC Race Control.exe" in the download.
If you are uneasy with the alert you can simply delete the "ACC Race Contro.exe" and start the program using the "start.bat" file.

It does the same thing but not as an exe.

Your app will be available to any user with a Google Account.

You've configured your app in a way that requires verification. To complete verification, you will need to provide:

1. An official link to your app's Privacy Policy
  2. A YouTube video showing how you plan to use the Google user data you get from scopes
  3. A written explanation telling Google why you need access to sensitive and/or restricted user data
  4. All your domains verified in Google Search Console
Ge this message
It sounds like your API ist still in "testing" mode. Go to your Google cloud console and "publish" your app. Then it should work.

Here is a link with the timestamp for the video:

Last edited:
Because windows defender likes to be a bit sensitiv sometimes.

The alert is caused by the "ACC Race Control.exe" in the download.
If you are uneasy with the alert you can simply delete the "ACC Race Contro.exe" and start the program using the "start.bat" file.

It does the same thing but not as an exe.
Did not know the exe was optional, was anyway running it from the bat.
Didn't really answer my intrigue into if you had a clue what you did to cause it to trip out like that, but doesn't matter anyways. I know it can be way oversensitive, but thought a Trojan was a way different level. Though probably it reading data and writing data in a spreadsheet could be seen as Trojan behavior.

I just saw it strange that nobody was questioning something like this popping up, though here we are having to set up google api stuff, so I guess not totally unexpected

LennyS updated ACC Race Control with a new update entry:

Release v1.1.0

Changes:
  • Show the car Class (GT3, GT4, ST, CUP) as a colored triangle in the live timing panel.
  • Added a camera control panel to allow changing of the camera and hud pages and starting instant replays.
  • Predefined options to start an instant replay from 15s, 30s, or 60s back.
  • Option to start an instant replay for custom duration and starting point.
  • When a replay is playing, the header will now turn blue and show the remaining replay time.
  • Added the aproximate replay...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm using ACC Server Manager, an app by Emperor Servers, and it doesn't use an "Steam installed" version of the ACC server, rather, just a copy of it. Therefore, my server(s) do not have the association with the broadcast.json file. I've copied the files over manually from my gaming machine with the downloaded version of ACC server, but as expected, it doesn't do anything.

I'm using ACC Server Manager, an app by Emperor Servers, and it doesn't use an "Steam installed" version of the ACC server, rather, just a copy of it. Therefore, my server(s) do not have the association with the broadcast.json file. I've copied the files over manually from my gaming machine with the downloaded version of ACC server, but as expected, it doesn't do anything.
That is because the server does not provide a broadcasting interface. The server is only there to handle the traffic between the different game instances.

The broadcasting api that this program requires is only available on the client of the game.

That is because the server does not provide a broadcasting interface. The server is only there to handle the traffic between the different game instances.

The broadcasting api that this program requires is only available on the client of the game.
My mistake...I had thought this was a server side app. I'll try it out on my main rig!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back