ACC Race Control

Misc ACC Race Control v1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Mikecro
1623945071415.png

That feature is being tested at the moment, any requests should be posted here btw so the developer can respond ;)

LennyS updated ACC Race Control with a new update entry:

Release v1.2.0

Changes:
  • Add a broadcasting panel for easier control of the game for live broadcasts.
  • You can now start an instant replay for an incident either 20s, 10s, or 5s before the contact happened by clicking on the corresponding button in the incident panel.
  • You can now change the focused car by clicking on the car number in the incident panel.
  • Add Hot-key to change the camera and hud similar to the ingame Hot-keys.
    • `1` select Cockpit camera
    • `2` select Bonnet camera...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1625715528424.png

I get this error if I run it from the start.bat. If I specified the root to the javaw.exe it tries to open the png spalsh and if I remove the -splash it says the same error but that cannot find -cp. Any solution ?

This is a fantastic app!! Thank you thank you thank you! And the inclusion of the broadcasting mode makes this a great "one-stop shop" for league managers.
Couple of questions/requests:
- would it be possible to have the app forward the UDP port? One of my biggest issues with the in-game telemetry is the delay with which the game updates the standings tower. That is not true however if using a SimHub dashboard or overlay, those seem to update a lot faster. But, using this (or the ksBroadcasting tool) stops SimHub from receiving the data.
- this might be far fetched, but a feature I personally would find very useful is the capability of sending RCTL (or similar) messages back to the game. For example, "RCTL Incident between 56 and 814 under investigation" or "RCTL 5 second penalty for 345 for collision with 62". Our stewards are currently using the in-game chat for that, but it is rather distracting for the drivers, as it displays previous messages as well.
- another option/request to the above would be the ability to send RCTL messages to an website, from which a streamer could easily incorporate into their stream as an overlay. That way at least the viewers would be made aware of what incidents are being looked at, or why a penalty was given.

would it be possible to have the app forward the UDP port? One of my biggest issues with the in-game telemetry is the delay with which the game updates the standings tower. That is not true however if using a SimHub dashboard or overlay, those seem to update a lot faster. But, using this (or the ksBroadcasting tool) stops SimHub from receiving the data.
I am well aware of the delay in the timing tower and it has annoyed me to no end before. If i can get it to update faster would that help with your problem or do you need to use Simhub anyway?

Im gonna have a look at the Simhub issue anyway. Both Apps should work together and at the same time.

this might be far fetched, but a feature I personally would find very useful is the capability of sending RCTL (or similar) messages back to the game. For example, "RCTL Incident between 56 and 814 under investigation" or "RCTL 5 second penalty for 345 for collision with 62". Our stewards are currently using the in-game chat for that, but it is rather distracting for the drivers, as it displays previous messages as well.
Sadly i dont think this will be a thing for quit some time unless Kunos decides to make this a thing.
another option/request to the above would be the ability to send RCTL messages to an website, from which a streamer could easily incorporate into their stream as an overlay. That way at least the viewers would be made aware of what incidents are being looked at, or why a penalty was given.
This is definitelly on the list of things to do. I first have to figure out how to do it well though.
I am not a streamer myself so i dont really know how to do it or what would be the best way.
Its probably not going to be a website but rather RaceControl will be triggering something on the streamers PC directly.
Maybe, i dont know, Ill have to think about it.

I really like this app. It has a bunch of useful tools for stewarding..... however.... It freezes up on me all the time. I'm currently 40 min into stewarding a 4h race, and the app has frozen up on me 5 or 6 times. It's easy enough to restart the app, but it's really annoying. I hope this gets fixed, or there's some setting I can change to fix it.

I really like this app. It has a bunch of useful tools for stewarding..... however.... It freezes up on me all the time. I'm currently 40 min into stewarding a 4h race, and the app has frozen up on me 5 or 6 times. It's easy enough to restart the app, but it's really annoying. I hope this gets fixed, or there's some setting I can change to fix it.
That should not happen. I will have to look at your log files to see if i can spot a problem.
Just zip up your Log folder and upload it to google drive or something and send me a link in a DM and ill have a look at it.

Yesterday I used the app to analyze accidents during a 4h endurance race.

However, after about 2 hours the program stopped recording accidents. The other info was ok apparently.

The other race director also used and both programs stopped recording almost simultaneously.

Restart didn't do it. We closed the app and reopened it and it didn't work either. Not leaving the game either.

So we deleted the entire folder and unzipped and opened it like it was for the first time, then it went back to recording accidents again.

"Not leaving the game either."
What do you mean by that?

If you can still find the old files in your trashbin it would be really go to keep those.
They contain log files that can tell my why it crashed.
If you can find them, get them to me.
Otherwise its going to be difficult to know what happened.

Is there chance to be able also control penalties from this app? Instead of putting them as commands in game, to have like page with buttons (+5s, +10s, DT....) for each driver. Or cancel penalty for drivers...

Is there chance to be able also control penalties from this app? Instead of putting them as commands in game, to have like page with buttons (+5s, +10s, DT....) for each driver. Or cancel penalty for drivers...
I dont think that is possible right now.
But if there is an update that makes this possible this will be a feature guaranteed.

I dont think that is possible right now.
But if there is an update that makes this possible this will be a feature guaranteed.
unless there's any coding magic you can work the admin is driven entirely through chat AFAIK, so in my head the best option would be a drop down you select the penalty for that car and it copies the chat command to clip board, then you just paste into the game

bit of a weird question maybe but is it possible to create an 'automatic scene' or something like that, that automatically switch between drivers during the race? I want to use the possibility to automatic switch between drivers during race without clicking in the software. Now i am streaming the community races but they only see my car offcourse. With the heli view from this software and an 'automatic' mode they can watch the race like on tv.

bit of a weird question maybe but is it possible to create an 'automatic scene' or something like that, that automatically switch between drivers during the race? I want to use the possibility to automatic switch between drivers during race without clicking in the software. Now i am streaming the community races but they only see my car offcourse. With the heli view from this software and an 'automatic' mode they can watch the race like on tv.
Yes, that is definitelly planned.
But doing it well is difficult because you want the program to be somewhat intelligent with who the broadcast is focusing on.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies