ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
1582754006418.png

Slowly progressing

Noticing in the McLaren dash that the Lap Fuel in game is a countdown of how much fuel is left in the car. In the app it is showing the fuel used per lap.

I asked because at this moment i only have a tablet, so I would like to add leds to the dash.
Get yourself some LED strips and and Pro Micro microcontroller Connect it to Simhub and there you go (nice and bright not like a representation on a screen) I have four 8 LED units strung together to make 32 and have them in a housing wrapped around a smartphone. 8 LED unit on each left and right side and a 2 x 8 LED unit along the top. This covers all the diffrent LED combos diffrent cars have in ACC
IMG_20200301_162035.jpg

Last edited:
Get yourself some LED strips and and Pro Micro microcontroller Connect it to Simhub and there you go (nice and bright not like a representation on a screen) I have four 8 LED units strung together to make 32 and have them in a housing wrapped around a smartphone. 8 LED unit on each left and right side and a 2 x 8 LED unit along the top. This covers all the diffrent LED combos diffrent cars have in ACCView attachment 353427
Which led strips did u buy ?

They are '8 bits ws2812 5050 rgb LEDs " I got the strips at diffrent times and did not realise that the face of the individual LED is either white or black in the image you can see the difference between the top and the sides.
BTW the button box on the left is also running on a Pro Micro

Last edited:
Ensi Ferrum updated ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set with a new update entry:

Are you ready for the (P)beep show?

View attachment 354358

The Audible Feedback finally made it to ACC-CDS.

What does it do, some of you might now ask.
Well, easy speaking, it beeps when it is time to shift to the next gear.

As I made some bigger changes under the hood you need to re-import the Hardware LED profiles if you are using them.

In case you still get V1.4.1 after the installation:
  • Close SimHUb
  • Uninstall any ACC-CDS in Programs and Features
  • Install ACC-CDS V1.5 again
  • Start SimHub...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Which McLaren?
- McLaren 650S GT3 2015
- McLaren 720S GT3 2019

It was the 720S. It's been a few days since I've played. Can't remember which tracks it happened on, but I'm sure I've seen it both ways, where it works right one time and then the next, it shows fuel per lap versus fuel remaining.

Thank you for your excelend work.

Last week i bought a RGB LED (16 RGB Led MCU: ATmega328p)

With AAC CDS 1.4.1 and the "100 ACC CDS Nested Profiles V1.3- Debugging" the Leds work fine and i make my one "Lightshow" for the Porsche 991.2 GT3R.

Now, i update to ACC CDS 1.5 and now the LEDs didn´t work.

I've been using ACC's CDS a handful of times now, and I've noticed three things with my PSE DDU:

When driving the Bentley, the lights for the ABS/locking wheels seem to be a bit weird. On the right side with the three vertical LEDs, it's the lower and the upper LEDs that light up in yellow. On the left side, it's the middle one and the very left one of the top row of horizontal LEDs. Seems like it's displaced slightly.

In the Ferrari, the car always tells me that my fuel level is low, no matter what.

In the AMG, the indicators are shown ingame when active, but not on the Simhub dash.

Now this might just be me, but I still wanted to adress it.

didn t work after last update. :(
maybe the reason is because simhub version is different. Official installed on my pc is 6.9.7, I ve seen that your version is 6.7.8b1.

solved with disinstall and reinstall v1.5

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%