ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Ensi Ferrum - great work with - makes ACC with the correct FOV a joy to drive now.

But just wanted to call out one potential bug - all the dashes work great, however if you jump into any of the Bentley's after drving another car, having cycled through the dash pages whilst driving them, then the Bentley dashes don't work. You get a message stating 'page 3 not available' or just a static screen.

If you don't cycle pages in another car all is OK with the Bentley's and if you jump straight into a Bentley all is ok too (until you swith to another car and cycle the dash on them - and then, if you return to a Bentley you get the problem). The workaround is to exit ACC and reboot Simhub and then it works again - until you cycle pages in another car.

Have just seen your note on Kunos updating the API - so not sure if you could have a look at a hotfix for this now or if we have to wait for more info on the API changes before you address?

Thanks

Alex

@Motorhead68
Thanks for the detailed error description.
Will be fixed in next hotfix, but I think it will not be released before next weekend (which starts for me on Thursday)

Which "note on Kunos updating the API" do you mean?

@Motorhead68
Thanks for the detailed error description.
Will be fixed in next hotfix, but I think it will not be released before next weekend (which starts for me on Thursday)

Which "note on Kunos updating the API" do you mean?

Thanks for taking a look - much appreciated. And please ignore the note on the new API - that was my error looking at the first page of the discussion on this thread, rather than the last (juggling work and reading forum's at the sametime is not always a good idea!) - cheers again Alex

@Ensi Ferrum Are you able to do the 2nd screen with the main one?

Speak with @romainrob possibly. He designed the most INSANE dashboard for iRacing and it's a universal one that works for all cars. He doesn't copy the dashboard from the actual car, but uses a universal one that works for all of them.
He has 2 Screens which he allows us to map a button to move from Screen 1 and Screen 2.
Also, under Screen 1 he has 3 subdivisioned screens as well.

It would be great if we can scroll through the screens on the same dashboard. I tried running 2 windows on the same screen and it made it too small for each screen unfortunately. Maybe in the future you can try something like RomainRob's multiple screens?

Amazing work so far though. I cant believe how you were able to do a copy of each dashboard

@Ensi Ferrum Are you able to do the 2nd screen with the main one?

Speak with @romainrob possibly. He designed the most INSANE dashboard for iRacing and it's a universal one that works for all cars. He doesn't copy the dashboard from the actual car, but uses a universal one that works for all of them.
He has 2 Screens which he allows us to map a button to move from Screen 1 and Screen 2.
Also, under Screen 1 he has 3 subdivisioned screens as well.

It would be great if we can scroll through the screens on the same dashboard. I tried running 2 windows on the same screen and it made it too small for each screen unfortunately. Maybe in the future you can try something like RomainRob's multiple screens?

Amazing work so far though. I cant believe how you were able to do a copy of each dashboard

I know @romainrob well and respect his work for iRacing.
But, no.
Would be completely against my design philosophy.

Is the mirror really something we will soon be able to have on a second screen? If so I will work on working another one into my rig!
I have my doubts that something like a second screen mirror will come to ACC.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! everything is working ! tested everything! That's great!
Hey, how did you manage to install this ACC 1.4.1? I installed 1.4 originally and did not work, so uninstalled it and now installed 1.4.1 and still not working? The dash don't even show up in any cars, am I missing files? See screenshot attached.

Do I just double click the "Setup ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set.msi" and run the installer, then reboot/restart the PC? Am I meant to drag any folders to certain locations within Simhub or does the installer do tis automatically,

Whats the Setup.cab folder do?

I just can't get it to show up, plug in is enabled, I get the black loading screen and no dash when I drive, constant black loading screen. but teh Tyre screen works in the pit setup.

I really want to get this to work....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 14.12.08.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 14.12.08.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Hi Ensi. All good and working. Simply brilliant. I think what I did not realise was I had to click on acc in SimHub so it’s waiting for signal. Then I started up acc in steam and bingo. all good. U R the man. Thank you so much.

Pardon my ignorance or if it has been posted before (I apologize) but some of the dash fonts are not true to the car [Mercedes AMG] or misaligned altogether/partially cut-off [R-EX Gallardo]. Is there an easy way to correct this? Otherwise, top-notch work, has worked flawlessly on my iPad since first install.

Really good,but I have a strange problem,android phone app,when I start race (ACC),I can see all about "fuel low","fuel presure low"and so on at my phone dash,every car.I don't know why.any help?thx

Pardon my ignorance or if it has been posted before (I apologize) but some of the dash fonts are not true to the car [Mercedes AMG] or misaligned altogether/partially cut-off [R-EX Gallardo]. Is there an easy way to correct this? Otherwise, top-notch work, has worked flawlessly on my iPad since first install.
Can you post some pictures of the affected dashes?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 41 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.2%