ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
System settings -> Apps & features
Uninstall any instance of ACC-CDS there
If told to restart -> Do so!
Then install again.

Yup it worked. I did the same thing.
Control Panel - add/remove 1.3 beta 01, and 1.4, and then restart... install 1.4, restart, and then when simhub started with windows it popped up with the screen that says that a new plugin is enabled yes/no - now it should work

just installed the 'second' 1.4 version, except it's still named 1.3 in Dash Studio Section (and splash screen after startup) of simhub it's working all fine at my side. The plugin is named 1.4 and i see the extra option to save 1K€ ;-)

just installed the 'second' 1.4 version, except it's still named 1.3 in Dash Studio Section (and splash screen after startup) of simhub it's working all fine at my side. The plugin is named 1.4 and i see the extra option to save 1K€ ;-)

Think I've should have make it more clear:

ACC-CDS is now V1.4
  • DashStudios Complete Dash Set is still 1.3
  • Dash Strudio 2nd Screen is V1.0
  • LEDs are still V1.3
But I think these are first world problems.

Great you all like it so far

I have installed 1.4 and can't seem to get it working, did the uninstall thing reboot, install , reboot etc.
in the SIMHUB "Additional plugins é Nothing is showing in the top bar next to "About"
in "Settings" -"Plugins" -in the "Enabled Plugins" "Ensi Ferrum ACC Plugin V1.4 " is showing in the enabled plugins
In SIMHUB Log file I get the following

[2020-02-15 20:25:21,625] ERROR - System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnsiFerrum.PluginSdk.EnsiFerrum_ACC.ReadRegistryValues()
at EnsiFerrum.PluginSdk.EnsiFerrum_ACC..ctor()
at EnsiFerrum.PluginSdk.EnsiFerrumACC..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager..ctor(IGameManager gameManager, IList`1 allowedUserPlugins)

@Ensi Ferrum awesome that fixed everything for me here. The new install even told me to reboot when last time it didn't. (Last time I did anyway )
The Second and Tyre screens are fantastic and another use for an fully functional old smartphone with a dead battery (just have to have it plugged into power)

Last edited:
Rear View Not Implemented !!! WOW does this mean it is coming to second dash screen ??
This app is already amazing ! just imagine having a rear view mirror off monitor !!

Any how , thanks for this awesome app :) I really love how SimHub makes the dash a 3rd dimension from our screens ! And your app is just everything needed in a dash app and more .

Im a bit slow , i need to make the gear flash red a bit earlier but cant figure out how to do it :( Could you please help me get the Porsche Cup redline blink to happen earlier ? If you show me where i "should"be able to do it , hopefully:redface:

I Installed this but only showing grey tyre screen. Nothing in my simhub v6.9.6 build and acc plug not showing in additional plug in tab within simhub.
Could someone post a simple step by step guide how to install this dash. Also I don’t have the SimHub licensed version if that makes any difference, and acc is all up to date too...any help,would be appreciated.

How do u activate the dash? When it put setup the tyre page now shows But no dash?
I think you have to start a clean install. Download the latest.
1.goto windows uninstall apps find any and all of the previous versions.
2. Reboot PC
3. Install the latest.
4. Reboot PC again.
This should be good to go, thats what I did.

2. Reboot PC
3. Install the latest.
4. Reboot PC again.
Hmm I did all this. I initially installed 1.4. Then I deleted this and all relevant files. Then installed 1.4.1. This did not work either. Every other dash works on acc. Just this one I can’t figure out. The only screen I get is the main black screen with the clock timer. The in pit set up I get the tyre screen. Soon a I exit pit set up back to black screen. No joy. I think I’ll stick with philmdash5 multi as that does what I need it to do. Thanks for replying. eSEA one

Hmm I did all this. I initially installed 1.4. Then I deleted this and all relevant files. Then installed 1.4.1. This did not work either. Every other dash works on acc. Just this one I can’t figure out. The only screen I get is the main black screen with the clock timer. The in pit set up I get the tyre screen. Soon a I exit pit set up back to black screen. No joy. I think I’ll stick with philmdash5 multi as that does what I need it to do. Thanks for replying. eSEA one
2. Reboot PC
3. Install the latest.
4. Reboot PC again.
Oh what’s does the file”setup.cab’“ do?

Have something new in mind, not really related only to ACC.
But will be part of the ACC-CDS package.
This means that there might be no updates to ACC-CDS in the next few weeks.
Stay tuned.

Hints:
  • It is related to @2stains question here:
    [..]
    Im a bit slow , i need to make the gear flash red a bit earlier but cant figure out how to do it :( Could you please help me get the Porsche Cup redline blink to happen earlier ? If you show me where i "should"be able to do it , hopefully:redface:
  • Beep (Not necessarily a censorship)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 124 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 11.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 50 34.5%