Resource icon

Apps AC_TrackCycle 2.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Thomas,

Crap, 'cause I've been sitting on this for hours and still can't get it done. Once it runs on the server there it has the welcome messages and everything displayed but now it doesn't run anymore.

I have a Linux server that is set up and working. Stracker also runs on the server only Tracker_cycle doesn't work. What can I do or would there be alternatives?

Best regards,

you know that for two AC server plugins to work you need to relay the UDP communication?
I would suggest to use AC_TrackCycle as broadcaster by activating <add key="external_plugins" value="OtherPlugin, 11001, 127.0.0.1:12001"/> and then using these ports in sTracker.

Have you tried getting it to work under windows? If you haven't got it working under windows I might be able to help.

SOL mod is purely client side, right?
I don't see why there should be any difference with and without TrackCycle.
TrackCycle.exe only starts acServer.exe and replaces the track name in the server_cfg.ini

server_cfg.ini manual is here:
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?faq/dedicated-server-manual.28/
You should be looking for
SUN_ANGLE=-8 ; angle of the position of the sun
and
[WEATHER_0] ; mandatory section for weather.
GRAPHICS=3_clear ; it's exactly one of the folder name that you find into "content\weather"

I don't think the server will change the time, so no "speed" of time either.

If there is something I'm missing here, please let me know.

Hello,

I have a question, is it possible to add a ping monitor to this TrackCycle ? and should the ping be too high for a driver who is then kicked by the server ?

Yours sincerely
Stefan

I rent a server via Elite Game Servers, for drifitng. The drifting sessions are a Practice session, is it possible to use Track Cycle with practice sessions? In the cfg.ini you're supposed to put the track name and how many laps to trigger the track cycle. So i wasn't sure if it's possible to have the track cycle based on time running out on the practice session.

Thank you in advance

I have a problem with this where the server says its missing "" like if its missing a car named nothing, i checked through the cars and everything seems fine, any suggestions on how to fix?

I rent a server via Elite Game Servers, for drifitng. The drifting sessions are a Practice session, is it possible to use Track Cycle with practice sessions? In the cfg.ini you're supposed to put the track name and how many laps to trigger the track cycle. So i wasn't sure if it's possible to have the track cycle based on time running out on the practice session.

Thank you in advance
Hi ,

I'm in the same case, do you find an answer ? Thanks a lot

Brilliant app but struggling with something... if I want to do a track (e.g. Brands Hatch Indy) that has different layouts it won't load. Tracks with one layout are perfect. Using brands as an example I'm putting the following:

ks_brands_hatch,indy,5 to indicate 5 laps around the indy circuit. And I'm putting this in the track cycle section. Any ideas? Thanks!!

I'm having the exact same problem as people above...

When launching throught he stock launcher I get the message: "This server has content that is not available" while I DO have it, since I can play it single player.

When I play on the server through content manager it will load all the way and then throw this error:

AC\trackavatar.cpp (539): TrackAvatar::update
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update
AC\game.cpp (112): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
00007FFC10D07BD4 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
00007FFC10F2CED1 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?