Resource icon

Apps AC_TrackCycle 2.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
How do you mean no limit? When i type /track_list in chat it lets me see 18 options. When there are more they disapear because of the chat limit of 18 lines (with 28 presets i see 9 to 28 for example). But now i think about it its only the limit of what the voters can see. I can make some invisible choices :) Just have to remember what they are and put them in first at the beginning of the line.

Hey, so I've set the cycle up on like a hundred tracks and I've fixed most of the issues I had. However it doesn't seem possible to join servers that have less pits than the number of cars in the entry list.
From what I understand the way to go would be to use the preset cycle to change the entry list, however having to edit 100+ files to do all of that seems like very unecessary work... Am I missing a simpler way to do that ?

Yeah I do, I know it's possible to remove cars in the entry list according to the number of pits available so I guess I'll try and dig further on that side. Thanks for the reply. :)

Hi,

do you have these lines in your server_cfg.ini?

UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11000

if not, put them in.

Are you running the acserver.exe on the same machine as ACTrackCycle.exe ?
If so, 127.0.0.1 should work as this means localhost.

If you run it on different machines, make sure you to specify

<add key="ac_server_directory" value=""/>

in the AC_TrackCycle.exe.config using a UNC shared directory network path.

I highly suggest running it on the same machine and placing AC_TrackCycle.exe and the other files directly next to acserver.exe and run AC_TrackCycle.exe from there. (and do not start acserver.exe manually, it will be started by AC_TrackCycle.exe)

Howdy Thomas

Have used this plugin on and off over the years and i currently have it setup for a drift server. I am having a slight issue , i am using <add key="presets_cycle" value="drift;tsukuba;vallelunga;yz_west;ebisu_kita;ebisu_west;highlands_drift;ebisu_higashi"/>.

It will cycle threw all of them correctly till it gets to ebisu higashi then the CMD interface throws out the error "Could not resolve UDP Plugin address 127.0.0.1:12000" and then the connection is forcibly closed by the remote host.

None of the other tracks are affected but ebisu higashi, i've checked the the server_cfg.ini for that track and it is indeed set to
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11000
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000

It only happens on that last track lol.

Cheerz Muffkins

Attachments

• entry_list.ini
    3 KB · Views: 199
  • server_cfg.ini
    2.5 KB · Views: 232
config looks ok to me. Does it always happen with the last track or always with ebisu_higashi, no matter in which order?
Does it happen at the beginning of the cycle with ebisu_higashi or at the end, when the next one should be loaded?
Do you have logs in the server/logs directory?

i can get the first track to start and finish the race but it will not cycle to the next track. I have used
[TRACK_CYCLE]
TRACKS=ks_nurburgring,layout_gp_a,1;mugello,1

The countdown finishes at end of race result and i cannot leave the pit. I have the ac track cycle on change track after race. I have manually changed the track via ac track cycle but to no avil. If, however, i exit and refresh the server it changes to the track i requested. I have even tried to change the track in-game "change_track 2" but doesn't recognise. When i try to change to next session the voting timer just gets bigger every time i try: e.g. 1st time vote again in 50 secs, next time vote again in 2 minutes, etc. (not the exact wording).

thx in advance.

Hello!
I need some help:
In order to make a track cycle of many cool tracks like transfagarasan, acp quattro and so on, I've been trying to add new tracks to the cfg file and I got a checksum error because a file called surfaces.ini in the system folder. I already copied the files from the tracks in question to the new folders with exact name of the tracks and its data folder.
Any idea? even tracks like trento-bondone are not working because a different values on the surface.ini between the surface.ini from system's folder.
Thanks for the help in advanced.

which track files are used has nothing to do with TrackCycle, it only changes the server_cfg.ini
If I remember correctly there is a separate tracks folder the AC server directory, check if you have the correct (same as the client) files in there.

Hello Thomas,

Crap, 'cause I've been sitting on this for hours and still can't get it done. Once it runs on the server there it has the welcome messages and everything displayed but now it doesn't run anymore.

I have a Linux server that is set up and working. Stracker also runs on the server only Tracker_cycle doesn't work. What can I do or would there be alternatives?

Best regards,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back