AC: Update Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ! Can't see this thread anymore so... What do you guys think the new build will bring up to the table?

Because these days its photos and future content, but I'd myself rather enjoy a 1.0 release ! With proper collisions etc... Anyone got news?

I hope they introduce a good braking model, currently it feels like someone throwing iron rods into you wheels :D

In general i hope they add features more than content, physics fixes would be cool too :)

My personal wish would be the possibility to change diff settings while driving on cars that allow it :)

Now that the summer is over does anyone know if we're back to a biweekly update schedule? There was no mention either way with the last update but progress has been so slow over the summer, I really hope they get cracking again.... esepcially since pCars will be released in a little over 2 months and we're still at v0.22.x

There hasn't been bi-weekly updates, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they've been working any less hard. In fact they've probably been working harder than ever, I mean the quality and depth that the last few builds have provided is astounding.

Huge improvements to netcode, new tyre characteristics, dynamic tracks, and much more compressed replays, are just some of the big developments that've been made, not to mention some incredible licences that have been announced.

I think in the next couple of months we will have a representative 1.0 on the table.

Last edited:
As Clubgtr just mentioned, the base is nearly finished except surely a few things ... I hope. ;)

For multiplayer mainly:
- flags, mainly a blue one should be a must
- a better penalty system: the actual one is ridiculously dangerous for other drivers. A penalty is for the culprit not for the innocent drivers coming behind him.
- more server settings possible for admins: for car controls for example
- better server logs system

I'm not asking much before a V1.0 as I already know the other points are ... for later.
But I really think these few points are nearly mandatory for being part of the definitive base version.

We're not very far from this V1.0 ... but rather wait a bit and be sure, for them and for us, drivers or leagues, that the minimum necessary points are perfectly present and perfectly working.

My bet is this friday we´ll get all this: :roflmao::D

unnamed-1_2k6t.jpg

...no, not really. Looking good though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back