1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured PC Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Friday 29th

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Enagee, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Kunos Simulazioni confirmed the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG for this Friday's update of Assetto Corsa.

Join the discussion in our AC forums, and get racing in our Assetto Corsa Racing Club! While you're at it, why not check out some awesome videos and screenshot in our AC gallery?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Great, and spa?

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Its like watching an episode of Top Gear. Great looking car!

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

The GT3 version would've been awesome, but this is nice nevertheless. Hope Spa comes out too, fingers crossed!

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Wonder how it handles ...i've got a feeling this car will bite front and back? Looks amazing on project Cars... Hope Asetto graphics updates brings it closer

6. I read one of there tweets and they say they will try add a car + track for Friday so id say spa maybe on this Fridays list :) maybe!

7. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac Premium Member

Will this update include the sound update. ?

8. Wouldnt count on the sound update. Probably quite a bit of coding, but Kunos are one hard working team, so I suppose anything is possible. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't think Spa will be released this weekend or even during this Early Access Beta. KS have previously stated they intend to release it in RC v1.0 & I can't see why they would now change their minds.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

They said the exact same thing about the SLS AMG, and look what happened there ;)

If they don't release it after posting:
    ... then that'd just be cruel. Lol

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 8
  11. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

I like the details with the km on the dashboard of the SLS. I haven't noticed that on the existing cars.

Grid is interesting in that view. Each car you try on the side kilometers are calculated from the moment you went out to drive specific car. I hope AC implement such thing. Its interesting.

And the car is great. Cannot wait to try it

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

there is gonna be GT3 version .. a good looking one :)
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mercedes_sls_gt3.jpg

now all we need is Gallardo, 458 GT3, Aston, Continental, R8 LMS and maybe 997 ... and we are ready to go endurance ... :)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  13. You'll still be able to hear it though :p

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

I am happy for this like i bought one

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. did they announce 458gt3 or only gt2? gallardo will probably be a mod...
    based on Polls which they wanted info from us...we will get r8 gt3, aston gt3, ruf gt3..did i miss any other?

16. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

well there could be mod probably for anything we could dream on :) .. I just don`t like to mix moded and 'original' cars in one grid ... sure Blancpain mod from rF/GSCex wouldn`t be bad ... :)

in regards of 458 I guess it is only GT2 so far ..

And I`d like to see Bentley Contitnetal GT3 .. it is almost funny how massive it looks and with that luxury logo on its formula type steering wheel ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Ok back up...was that last part of the video just a drive in the woods?

• Like Like x 2
  18. yep, noticed that too ;) Knowing Kunos it`s probalby not just "some" woods ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. No GT version!? Fricking maximum bummer. Oh well, I guess. I bet someone will mod it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.