AC Racing Club Ideas

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
In this thread you can spit your ideas for the AC Racing Club.
  • Want a special event to be organised?
  • Are we systematically overlooking cars or tracks?
  • You wish to organize a race for the "wifes/men of RD" and hook up your partner with other community partners?
  • Something else? Spit it out here

Last edited:
As with all games F1 in club races ends 90% of the time in the first corner as people are either a) not skilled enough to drive a F1 car b) don't practice causing point a.

I doubt youlll see many F1 type races in the club for this reason. Hence we are working on a league with rigid requirements so we can assure only those that can actually drive an F1 car will be able to :)

As with all games F1 in club races ends 90% of the time in the first corner as people are either a) not skilled enough to drive a F1 car b) don't practice causing point a.

I doubt youlll see many F1 type races in the club for this reason. Hence we are working on a league with rigid requirements so we can assure only those that can actually drive an F1 car will be able to :)

That'll be great :)

FSR is a lot of fun, but a less serious environment where everybody feels like friends, is also necessary for me. :)

Not an idea but a suggestion, is it really necessary to turn on the 5s penalty system in club racing? I think we're all mature enough to adhere to simple racing rules (2 wheels on track), especially with the system being pretty stupid right now. If you do a mistake you get double the punishment, you lose time because of the mistake and you lose time with the 5s penalty. You also turn into a hazard for anybody behind you because you slow down without warning.

I get that it may be a problem in neuralgic points like the monza chicanes, but we managed to get clean and fair racing done in sims that had no penalty system so why would we need it here?

Not an idea but a suggestion, is it really necessary to turn on the 5s penalty system in club racing? I think we're all mature enough to adhere to simple racing rules (2 wheels on track), especially with the system being pretty stupid right now. If you do a mistake you get double the punishment, you lose time because of the mistake and you lose time with the 5s penalty. You also turn into a hazard for anybody behind you because you slow down without warning.

I get that it may be a problem in neuralgic points like the monza chicanes, but we managed to get clean and fair racing done in sims that had no penalty system so why would we need it here?
I fully agree, had several rage-quits because of driving mistakes in combination with 5 second penalty...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back