AC Modding Questions Thread

The strangest thing is that it'll only happen when a certain amount of cars are on screen. After the 40s mark, you'll see the the heads go amiss only until the last cars start to disappear into the corner (maybe only 20 helmets for the last cars will render?), hence my suggestion about the "limit some things'" option which unfortunately didn't work.

I've noticed before if you start a single car replay in the F3 view the head will be missing but if you press F1 and then back to F3 it'll reappear but that doesn't seem to work with lots of cars. Just have to hope Ilja can work his magic on it some time, Shader Patch brings so many goodies that a few glitches are inevitable I guess.

I've noticed before if you start a single car replay in the F3 view the head will be missing but if you press F1 and then back to F3 it'll reappear but that doesn't seem to work with lots of cars. Just have to hope Ilja can work his magic on it some time, Shader Patch brings so many goodies that a few glitches are inevitable I guess.
Could you please try on CSP 0.1.52? It mentions "drivers now visible for all LODs" on the changelog.

Hi Everybody,
Im new with this hobby I need help how to get start with this racing car. My budget around $7000-$10,000. Any advise ? I have my other hobby Rc helicopter I been spent so much with this hobby a little over $100K in the last 14 year. Now it time for me to get a new hobby something that I can take away my work while Im at home after my 8 hours work. I been done some research but still not so sure which one to start with. I ight prefer with used one of someone have a good RIG for sale. Im live in Nashville TN USA

wtf.PNG

Doors seem separated from other geo in lighting. What the hell? It's all same mat, same tex, mapped onto a square tex. Looks fine in Blender.

EDIT:

Okay, thanks to @Pessio we found it out. I had forgot all about scale. Mine was uneven at 0.5, 0.5, 1.0. I applied it and at all 1.0 it renders fine. Doh!

Last edited:
So I can't get camera_facing crowds to work and I must be missing something basic :) I even tried some of Kuno's 3d object, but no luck.
What am I doing wrong?

Details below:

[CAMERA_FACING_0]
SURFACE=camera_facing_gstand1
ELEMENTS=1000
SIZE=0.8,1.4
TEXTURE=content/texture/people_sit.dds
TEXTURE_ROWS=3
TEXTURE_COLUMNS=7
SHADED=1
DIFFUSE=0.035,0.035,0.035
AMBIENT=0.1,0.1,0.1

2.jpg

1.jpg

How is the lidar data available for Japan? I found this track that has not been done in any sim as far as I can tell but I don't have any luck finding any elevation data so far? The coordinates for the track are 34°47'00.0"N 137°55'40.0"E.

How is the lidar data available for Japan? I found this track that has not been done in any sim as far as I can tell but I don't have any luck finding any elevation data so far? The coordinates for the track are 34°47'00.0"N 137°55'40.0"E.
According to Mitja, no public data. Only private sources.

I'm currently working on bringing the Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale to AC, but whenever I try to put a normal map on an object in the ksEditor, it doesn't show up. I haven't had this problem before, do any of you guys know what causes this and how to fix it?

I'm currently working on bringing the Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale to AC, but whenever I try to put a normal map on an object in the ksEditor, it doesn't show up. I haven't had this problem before, do any of you guys know what causes this and how to fix it?
is the object correctly UV mapped? Which exact shader do you want to use?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 27 54.0%