AC: Formula Championship

Apps AC: Formula Championship ALPHA-v0.2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
devilsheaven503 updated AC: Formula Championship with a new update entry:

Retrospective Alpha-v0.2 and the next steps

Patreon post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/80524341

Now that the release is more stable I can start top reflect on the release and the processes approaching it.

I have worked very hard to deliver the second large update to the app and took a little time off from developing to make sure I don't burn-out. I will keep doing this as this works for me to keep a clear head continuing.

Unfortunately I did not have the right resources set up to give me room to do this as evidenced in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I messed up on making a season. How do I delete them?
You can delete the season by deleting the season's folder in the "AC CarDev save data" folder located in your Documents folder.

You can delete this folder to delete the corresponding season.
If you already have started the season (finished setting up all teams) the maximum fuel has already been set to the amount you specified during season creation for each team's car.
In this case don't resize their fuel by setting the race distance/fuel % while creating a new season.

Hi your app looks great but every buttons in Facilities and the one to go on track are not working and I have Jave 20 installed do you have any clue ? And I don't get any error messages it's just that nothing happen.

Small progress update + unsupported RSS 2022 cars.

Patreon post
Hey all I am here today to give you a small update on the progress of the app, roadmap, and discord.

These past 2 weeks have been extremely busy for me at my job, due to this I have not had a lot of energy to continue development on the app. This does not mean I have been sitting still however.

I have been made aware of an issue with the 2022 cars made by Race Sim Studio. The app is unable to support the...

ALPHA-v0.2.7 + DISCORD RELEASE

Hey all! I have just finished the update with some new features and improvements! Here's what you can expect from version Alpha v0.2.7:
New
  • The app now scans loaded cars to see if they are supported and displays an error when unsupported cars have been found. It currently scans the RSS_Formula_Hybrid_2022 and 2022s for advanced CSP physics which are unsupported.
  • A discord invite link button has been added to the main menu for easier access.
Optimizations
  • The...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play