AC: Formula Championship

Apps AC: Formula Championship ALPHA-v0.2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

I downloaded Java 17 but when I put the folder in my AC installation folder and run the executable inside the folder, I just get the command prompt showing up for a split second and then closing again. Do you know what would be causing this?

Hello,

I downloaded Java 17 but when I put the folder in my AC installation folder and run the executable inside the folder, I just get the command prompt showing up for a split second and then closing again. Do you know what would be causing this?
He stopped caring about this. I even sent him a personal message and he won't answer so, sadly, i'd just give up on it.

Great app and idea thanks for the work. I have an issue where after I create my profile, season settings, create my teams etc... I click continue to start my season and get a screen with no option to start the season, do any research, or do anything. It says wind tunnel and research in the top right corner but I cant click them. Just need help figuring out what im doing wrong.

Hello everyone sorry for completely ignoring you guys. Was not my intention!

Racedepartment decided to stop giving me notifications from this discussion board for some reason. And I never got notified of your isues.

Sorry for this inconvenince I will be working with you to fix your issues.

devilsheaven503 updated AC: Formula Championship with a new update entry:

ALPHA-v0.2.3 Release and adressing the issues you have been facing.

Hello everyone. Looks like something went wrong.

Racedepartment decided to stop giving me updates and notifications from the discussion board. So that's nice.

I see that there have been some issues regarding the newest update and I will be checking out what has happened and what has been going on.

I am sorry for the inconveniences and the fact that the app was unplayable for a while.
To address this and make sure it doesn't happen in the future I want to stay more in contact with you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I have downloaded version 0.2.3 but I still have the issue that I only have this
1679147786972.png

I started out with a small hotfix for the currency not being displayed correctly. This probably also caused some data to be incorrect and caused unknown errors

HOTFIX Alpha-v0.2.4
- fix for currency not being consistent and causing issues

devilsheaven503 updated AC: Formula Championship with a new update entry:

Alpha-v0.2.5

Here is the first attempt at fixing the large amount of issues people have.
You can remove the cardev folder from the previous installations.

Let me know if this works, and if you're still having issues.

Cheers.

ALPHA-v0.2.5
- Fixed missing dependencies
- Refactored the way windows and images are loaded in all scripts
- Cardev folder is no longer needed for the app.
- Fixed first new team's starting values not being set correctly when Previous Season Finishing Position was unchanged.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea