AC: Formula Championship

Apps AC: Formula Championship ALPHA-v0.2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
devilsheaven503 submitted a new resource:

AC: Formula Championship - third-party app creating an F1 myTeam career like experience for AC

Build. Race. Upgrade. Win.
AC: Formula Championship is a standalone app and mod, which will let you manage and race for a team in a self setup championship. Wherein you can build your own car to compete against other teams.

Follow development on my Patreon and roadmap.
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Formula_Championship/

Roadmap: https://trello.com/b/knwpvF72/acfc-development

Read more about this resource...

This comes up
1669500989345.png

Thanks for messaging me here Niko,

I have looked around and it looks like this issue comes up if your current version of Java is outdated, or if you installed the newest version of Java it can conflict with an older version previously installed.

You can get the latest java version here: https://www.java.com/en/download
And if you already have the latest version you can try the Java uninstall tool to safely uninstall older/outdated versions of Java which might conflict with a newer version: https://www.java.com/en/download/help/remove_olderversions.html

Let me know if you come across further issues.

Thanks for messaging me here Niko,

I have looked around and it looks like this issue comes up if your current version of Java is outdated, or if you installed the newest version of Java it can conflict with an older version previously installed.

You can get the latest java version here: https://www.java.com/en/download
And if you already have the latest version you can try the Java uninstall tool to safely uninstall older/outdated versions of Java which might conflict with a newer version: https://www.java.com/en/download/help/remove_olderversions.html

Let me know if you come across further issues.
I am having the same issue, have installed Java as above but to no avail

I am having the same issue, have installed Java as above but to no avail

What version of Java are you using? To check, go to cmd prompt or your terminal and type in "java --version"
If you're running a version lower than 11 it will not work. Uninstall and reinstall java: https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/downloads/#java17

If you're running Java version 11 or higher its a different issue and I will work with you to resolve this.

Last edited:
Hello tried your mod looks great I can only get 10 cars not 20 how to get the second row in championship standings.
I have 10 teams. Plus wont give me end race option, nothing really happens when I press start race. So when I finish the race no option to press end race.
I have Java 11.0.5 2022 LTS JAVA (TM) SE Runtime
Plus every click of mouse to next page every page not responding for 10-15 sec then comes on and same in return any clues thanks.
Plus in the last page of your tutorial I dont get the front wing or rear wing adjustment just prepare for next race pre season testing and skip pre season.
No boxes for angle - angle or save.
I am using CM to start AC but does not work when starting in steam AC either.

Last edited:
Hello tried your mod looks great I can only get 10 cars not 20 how to get the second row in championship standings.
I have 10 teams. Plus wont give me end race option, nothing really happens when I press start race. So when I finish the race no option to press end race.
I have Java 11.0.5 2022 LTS JAVA (TM) SE Runtime
Plus every click of mouse to next page every page not responding for 10-15 sec then comes on and same in return any clues thanks.
Plus in the last page of your tutorial I dont get the front wing or rear wing adjustment just prepare for next race pre season testing and skip pre season.
No boxes for angle - angle or save.
I am using CM to start AC but does not work when starting in steam AC either.
Hey gmh,
The championship standings are constructor standings, not driver standings. So it will display the points of the teams only. Content Manager can track the driver standings itself with the Custom Championship option within Content Manager.

From the issues with the "Perparing Next Race" screen it sounds like maybe the Aero.ini files of the team cars are not being loaded correctly. Check if each teams car has an exported "data" folder which has a aero.ini with data similar to the other team's cars.

The thing with the loading times is an optimization issue. These loading times will be reduced with the coming updates.

"I am using CM to start AC but does not work when starting in steam AC either."
Not quite sure what you mean with this.

Hope these answered some of your questions. Let me know if you have further issues.

hello, when i start a new carreer on the team creation menu, it crashes every time i try to select the team folder
Hey Jajuny,

This is an issue with the "browse" button. The window to browse for the folders opens behgind the main window. You should be able to drag it out of the way when the main window stops responding, revealing the working browse window behind it. If you then browse to the correct folder and select it the main window should start to respond again.

This issue I hope to resolve in the next update coming soon.

Hope these answered some of your questions. Let me know if you have further issues.

devilsheaven503 updated AC: Formula Championship with a new update entry:

ALPHA-v0.1.2 RELEASE

ALPHA-v0.1.2 CHANGELOG

- Updated seasonSettings with season prize rewards, and season point rewards
- Refactored prize rewards and participation prize rewards
- Added point-reward screen top new session window for old style and new style of point and prize money alloccation
- Added file updater for outdated json files
- AI minimum part development budget now scales dynamicallu with total prize pool of the season.
- Fixed bug where the total race count would increase when the apps was closed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

devilsheaven503 updated AC: Formula Championship with a new update entry:

Development Progress: Alpha-v0.2 Research and Development

Sup guys, I have been developing my butt off and the next update Alpha-v0.2 is nearing completion.

Alpha-v0.2 will feature a new team window separating the team's facilities and racing sections of the app. In the facilities window you will have the option to visit your Research and Development facility or your windtunnel.

Each team will have their own R&D facility. And those facilities can gain experience and level up giving each team the opportunity to create better parts for their car...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't continue from here. A guide to 1st setup could be a great idea :whistling:

View attachment 632799

View attachment 633074
I cant continue from here
I cant move forward from here either. I set everything properly and it wont go any further. ALSO, just to let you know, when trying to load your season on the initial start up of the app, it wont load the season selected. Thanks for what youre doing, hopefully this helps you with your journey. Its an AMAZING idea

I am having an issue where I can't launch the app. This shows up:
1675878564381.png
and the problem is that I have the newest version of Java, and as you have said before I don't have 2 installs of java either. It seems like a really cool app, but no matter what I do I can't get it working. :/

I cant move forward from here either. I set everything properly and it wont go any further. ALSO, just to let you know, when trying to load your season on the initial start up of the app, it wont load the season selected. Thanks for what youre doing, hopefully this helps you with your journey. Its an AMAZING idea
Thanks for the comments guys!
I am actively looking for a solution to this problem and hope to have it resolved soon.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.