Resource icon

Misc AC Ferrari F2004 Physics Pack 1.999a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey ltl gamer1, when i launch the game i get an error
1667572573445.png

Last edited:
mmm, that did't work, i did see a 'Fix car' button next to the go button on content manager, when i click on it i see this, it says there are no tyres avalible, perhaps that's the problem
1667578874475.png

Somehow, you've messed up the installation of the mod. The car is called "Ferrari F2004 S1". Delete my mod, perform a file integrity check of your AC installation using Steam, then install the mod by following my instructions.

I'm having an issue with the flames. CM says that it's a fatal error. It won't let me drive it without the flames.

Edit: I renistalled the mod and it's working great.

Last edited:
I have an older version of this mod, and just today i used i (s spec) and it worked as it should, but when i got the new version it said that the model was missing when i tried launching it through cm. I literally drove it less than 2 mins before getting the update, and it worked just fine, and when it tried it again, same setup, same track, it said that the model is missing? The S spec isn't even in the updated version?

@hampusjesslen The "S-spec" you're referring to wasn't made by me. @Anser Ali made that mod. You might want to contact him for a link to the server where he has posted the latest version of his mod.

As for model missing error, you might want to perform a file integrity check.

This mod is absolutely amazing! Great job dude, only i have a problem, for some reason, in the s1 version with slicks, the model of the tyres keeps being the grooved one, somebody knows why this happens? Thx

I did everything according to the installation guide, but the s0 and s1 versions have no sound. The original one is working fine, but the new ones aren't, even after renaming the .bank files. Could someone help me solve this?

I did everything according to the installation guide, but the s0 and s1 versions have no sound. The original one is working fine, but the new ones aren't, even after renaming the .bank files. Could someone help me solve this?
Empty the sfx folders of the cars. Then, use CM to put the F2004 sounds to step 0 and 1.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 120 87.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 30.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 49 35.5%