Resource icon

Misc AC Ferrari F2004 Physics Pack 1.999a

Login or Register an account to download this content
LTLGamer1 submitted a new resource:

AC Ferrari F2004 Slicks Tire Mod - Ferrari F2004....on slicks!

Read more about this resource...
oh, u got me wrong with the easy install.
I really mean it as u did document well the whole process and its steps detailed in your install tutorial.
I mean....basically u kind of change a cars physics (for good) that still is recognized as "the standart car" on ac servers?
So this goes far above "i click on some other tyres , set them default/active and use them".....^^

:0)

@RabTheHud The cars are recognized as themselves, not as "the standard car".
okay, either way, i think i basically misunderstood a thing- like when i go online, the car still has better grip then the others because of the better tyres.....the mods are more for offline driving?

But still.....in my thoughts i am driving a F1 Ferrari, i hear a F1 Ferrari and because i have nice Ferrari tyres, i can drive like hell....^^
Its a VR thing i`d say...its....just fantastic....driving ths cars...the rss and vrc`s etc...with shaders patch pure filter stuff etc....^^
But i join with the normal 2004 oline, but i could choose to drive your versions offline ya?

@RabTheHud The mod here and the mod in the acservers uk discord are not the same.

You can only drive my cars if they are on the server.
oh yes, talking of cars - u told u had some servers running with some nice vrc and rss car mods. Its really a pitty, they where not really used....u think its because of the pay thing?
I mean...i started playing AC some months ago and one of my first vr cars wsa the rss hybrid 23....thats so awesome.

What would it take to get these servers to run?
For example could u like "license" the cars when u take 32 for a 32 slot server?
But still u would have to provide the car as download itself....thats problematic (when talking official business?) I mean....for "inofficial" stuff....i have 2 hp proliant g8/g9 servers as "toys" here...as the online capacities to provide enough bandwidth.
Basically...i would just dream racing all th vrc/rss/urc an so on formula cars....i kindah got addicted to this when i was driving this Ferrari and they rss hybrid.

U seem also to have some addiction for formula cars...^^
God, i donate, no question...
A vrc/rss server running....maybe with licensed mod options or sth...tha woulod be so great

Hey, I downloaded the mod and watched with attention the 'installation' video, and I think I might encounter some troubles when I download the mod.
In the ks_ferrari_f2004 folder there is only a ui folder and in the other folders of the mod there are no sfx folder and no .kn5 files.
And I display the hidden folders, so I don't know what could be the problem.
Could someone help me with that?
Thanks

@RabTheHud I do not have any servers of my own. I cannot help you set up one either. I spend most of my time tinkering and modifying cars in AC.

As for my "addiction" to formula cars...I suppose one could attribute my "addiction" to the nature of AC.

@RabTheHud I do not have any servers of my own. I cannot help you set up one either. I spend most of my time tinkering and modifying cars in AC.

As for my "addiction" to formula cars...I suppose one could attribute my "addiction" to the nature of AC.
Oh, i dont need any help in setting up a server at all...the link i send u is a dedicated custom server running on my machine.
No cheating possible and as its the custom assetto server, u also get a steam.dll provided wich then u can use as api to really steamban s.o.....

As i told u- i did buy all of them. Without question...i mean the most expensive ones are like the cost of 2 beer and 1 saussage...so..

Lets call it a addiction to software stuff at all.

Its my profession though. I make my cash since...25 years now in a wide variete of it tech.
Thats y i own 2 professional servers...
And the tinkering and messing around with stuff is what i like too. Thats y i kinda "lootet myself" through discord, (justv wanted to complain about this psychotic behavior of ppl on server) but then ended up reading your modding stuff to then "endup" here..^^

Its more...IF u would want to have a smooth dedicated server, working webinterafce taht easyly lets u administrate to create custom races yourself, maybe with your own mods, i would be helpful...as i just like.,...tinkering around...^^

And the complaining aqbout this behavior of (so many) "racers"...i think i understand now...thats the way ac is.
The mddoing community, wich i really admire and like...and these toxic ppl....

I mean....one could easyli handle this....but...**** on them....^1

So whenever u want to mess with your mods on some smooth servers - lets call it my "donation"...i would love to be helpful there.
Really...i did get to know abouit AC like 1 year ago...never was on my radar as playstaion psvr2 gt7 etc..u dont need to race on any pc...

And then...when i did get my pcVR headset too and i learned about AC, Shaders Patch etc.....wow...blwe my mind...still does.,....everything is possible...android auto working VR overlays and stff....future has arrived me....awesome...

So...whenever u want to mess with your mods on a running gameserver.....let me know...:0)

greez, Andi (from the very south of germany)
:0)

@Grievous02 There is no mistake with the mod. It is the way it is because of RD's file sharing rules.

Just install the mod by following the video exactly.
So, is it normal when I donwload it, to have only "ui" folder in ks_ferrari_2004 ?
And in ks_ferrari_f2004_s0, s1 and s3 no folder "fx", no "texture" folder and no files in .kn5 extensions ?
If yes then I can't do like in the video.
Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea