Resource icon

Misc AC Ferrari F2004 Physics Pack 1.999a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Strange, I downloaded a very similar mod somewhere (don't remember). Anyway, why did you change other things and not just the tyres? Do some of the other changes affect performance in any way? What I need is a perfectly standard F2004 with tyres that are the same compound and dimensions as the original F2004 tyres but have no grooves. I want to see the lap time benefit of slicks vs. grooved. Does your mod meet those requirements? Thanks

Strange, I downloaded a very similar mod somewhere (don't remember). Anyway, why did you change other things and not just the tyres? Do some of the other changes affect performance in any way? What I need is a perfectly standard F2004 with tyres that are the same compound and dimensions as the original F2004 tyres but have no grooves. I want to see the lap time benefit of slicks vs. grooved. Does your mod meet those requirements? Thanks
works very well for me so i'd say very yes

Last edited:
I am having problems with the driver file. When i load the car in the game i am told it's missing. I wanted to try to copy the driver fil from the original f2004 but of course it's the standard kunos one and it's not listed. Anyone can help me?

I am having problems with the driver file. When i load the car in the game i am told it's missing. I wanted to try to copy the driver fil from the original f2004 but of course it's the standard kunos one and it's not listed. Anyone can help me?
OK, that's really unusual. Why not try reinstalling the mod, to the letter this time (check the readme and mod description here)?

Thanks, thanks, thanks the creator for this awesome mod! At first try i have down my best time in Baku 2021 of 1:42:590 to 1:37:890. Incredible top speed in the straights of 350 km h now, beautiful and awe work, seems unreal are not changed the gear ratio and the power of the engine, is great, much time i have searching for something to increase the top speed, thanks again dude. You rocks

WHAT THE HELL this is the worst car mod that i ever downloaded do not download it causes your f2004 to delete as well bruh my game crashes when i try to open my game what an idiot mod

WHAT THE HELL this is the worst car mod that i ever downloaded do not download it causes your f2004 to delete as well bruh my game crashes when i try to open my game what an idiot mod
F. Looks like you didn't follow my instructions to the letter.
1) Delete the mod completely
2) Do a file integrity check using Steam. It should restore the vanilla F2004
3) Install the mod by following my instructions to the letter
4) Report results

Hey! Everything works fine for me but I would like to have visual slicks but I only see them on preview screen. In CM Showrom and in game I still have grovy tires (visual). Yes, I have CSP installed and it's fresh instalation.

Hey! Everything works fine for me but I would like to have visual slicks but I only see them on preview screen. In CM Showrom and in game I still have grovy tires (visual). Yes, I have CSP installed and it's fresh instalation.
If everything was done correctly, you should see the slicks on the track. Because of the way CSP's model replacement works, that's the only place you would see them.

I've installed everything how you said, I've got a 'Can’t launch the race: car “ks_ferrari_f2004_s1” is damaged, model files are missing.' error.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks

I've installed everything how you said, I've got a 'Can’t launch the race: car “ks_ferrari_f2004_s1” is damaged, model files are missing.' error.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks
Did you, by any chance delete the LOD files of the vanilla F2004 instead of removing them from the mod's folder only?

If so, try doing a file integrity check via Steam. It'll restore any missing files from your installation of AC.

Hi! I was able to follow your instructions as best as I can. I was able to get the physical portion to work since I noticed faster lap times. However, I am still having visual problems in terms of seeing the grooved tyres instead of slicks when I'm on track or in the showroom. I've attached screenshots below of the two files and I was wondering what appears to be the error. I can send additional screenshots to help even furthur.
Screenshot 2022-09-28 104709.png
Screenshot 2022-09-28 104730.png

@Raquis Seeing groove tyres in the showroom is OK. Seeing grooves on track, after installing the mod is not OK. That's just how CSP's model replacement works.

Try updating CSP to the latest version and ensure it is working properly.

Also (as a space-saving measure), delete only the F2004 kn5 files from the mod folder, NOT the vanilla folder.

Good night my friend. Could you explain to me how to install this mod on Renault R25 from VCR? I saw some comments here that your mod also works with R25. Thank you very much

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%