AC+2020

Misc AC+2020 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi @Bombadil

I've got a new PC and reinstalled AC2020. Must stay I'm quite happy, although I needed to tweak Sol config a bit to make it look good at night on SRP.

However an old issued resurfaced and I forgot how to fix it. Do you know what to do about black mirrors on replays?

View attachment 417275

Mmm... I remember the black sky was fixed deactivating the "Adaptive clip planes" option, but don't remember this issue with black mirrors.

Maybe try to deactivate "Smart mirrors"?

Last edited:
Hello @Bombadil thanks for your great job, I have a little issue, when I'm in cockpit view I don't see the wheel on the cockpit, it simply disappeared. I follow the steps described in the pdf but it keep removing the wheel on the cockpit :(.
Do you have any idea on how solve this issue please?

Hello @Bombadil thanks for your great job, I have a little issue, when I'm in cockpit view I don't see the wheel on the cockpit, it simply disappeared. I follow the steps described in the pdf but it keep removing the wheel on the cockpit :(.
Do you have any idea on how solve this issue please?

I disabled the in-game wheel because this is primarily aimed at people that play with steering wheels.

You can enable it again here:

1611349572631.png

I have tested in VR and it does not affect the image at all, but it does affect frame rate.

So for VR it NEEDS to be disable as it is completely redundant, but uses GPU/CPU resources.

What I would suggest Is that we should share time / dates / weather settings when we find/post images of great looking conditions.

Because in some conditions the app looks a little poor, and when you find a great time / day / weather setting for a specific track we should share them so others can create a CM profile for that track etc.

I think resource of images, followed by the settings to reproduce it would be truly beneficial to everyone.

I think a list of tracks / dates / times / settings with pictures etc would be a fantastic, to allow users to recreate the images seen in the advertising video would be really appreciated.

Other than that, I have no issue, I think it’s beautifully executed and it works well with CM Extra FX!

What I would suggest, is if you are using extra fx disable SSLR and HBAO and in the Reshade menu disable MXAO as it causes some artefacts with the TAA from extra FX.

With ExtraFX enable it looks beautiful and runs really well, very impressive.

I’d just like to see a list of ways to recreate some of the wonderful scenes set in the video (track name / date / time / weather setting etc)

So reshade is still not doing anything in VR? I did see any changes on my Rift-S but I can se the sharpening and other stuff in mirror image in my monitor :(

Hi
I need help. For some reason it wont render further then a meter from my car and everything looks crappy. Can anyone can help me to get more render distance

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.