F1 22 A Little help about F1 22 Transfer tool

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game

Attachments

• resim_2023-07-10_191116976.png
    resim_2023-07-10_191116976.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 94
Hi! Don't know if this thread is still active, but I will try...

Can someone send to me the last version? I had it but I don't find it, and my savegame got broken, so I need it to set up a new save.

Also, the creator of this mod told me how to activate the Icon drivers, as he send me a pastebin with the steps to do it. Has someone else have those steps also? I had Hulkenberg and Webber in other teams and I find weird not having them anymore...

Thanks in advance!

Can someone send to me the last version? I had it but I don't find it, and my savegame got broken, so I need it to set up a new save.

Also, the creator of this mod told me how to activate the Icon drivers, as he send me a pastebin with the steps to do it. Has someone else have those steps also? I had Hulkenberg and Webber in other teams and I find weird not having them anymore...

Thanks in advance!
Me too,could anyone send it me ?

Last edited:

Thanks in advance!
Did you end up figuring out how to use the icons?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back