90's Golden Drift Spot Project #4 - Otarumi Touge (大垂水峠)

Tracks 90's Golden Drift Spot Project #4 - Otarumi Touge (大垂水峠) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
skyflightmusic submitted a new resource:

90's Golden Drift Spot Project #4 - Otarumi Touge (大垂水峠) - Closest touge to Tokyo, also the famous touge.

View attachment 236458
<90s Golden Drift Spot Project>

This project will going to reborn the legendary drift locations in Japan, acknowledging people the real deals happened in the late 80s and the early 90s, away from Initial D locations but the drifters were actually appear til nowadays.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking about famous touge, it's not either Haruna or maybe Myogi. One of the most ran and...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for this. It looks great!

No AI though?
Don't worry man, I will make AI lane and some nice cameras.
They seem to work like this I'd rather have to layouts, one downhill and one uphill both with their own cameras for replays.
Anyways, they seem to be improving at least with the textures and mesh, haven't tried yet this one.
Keep it up with these mountain pass tracks

@Zombie Boy regarding this "When I try to start on Quick Race mode, the track crashes back to the menu screen (maybe an AI issue?). Is there any way to fix this so that the track only appears in Practice / Hot Lap mode, or could this be looked into in a future update?"
it's mostly because the track seems to be missing most of the tags on the ui.track.json, it should look like this inside:

"tags": [
"",
"#drift",
"#race",
"A2B",
"circuit",
"drift",
"Japan",
"test track"
],

@Zombie Boy regarding this "When I try to start on Quick Race mode, the track crashes back to the menu screen (maybe an AI issue?). Is there any way to fix this so that the track only appears in Practice / Hot Lap mode, or could this be looked into in a future update?"
it's mostly because the track seems to be missing most of the tags on the ui.track.json, it should look like this inside:

"tags": [
"",
"#drift",
"#race",
"A2B",
"circuit",
"drift",
"Japan",
"test track"
],

So if I just copy this into the file, would this fix the issue?

Yes, it should work with most of the sessions. Thought it's a track for online purposes mostly, so there no AI slots.
I'm not the creator nor envolved with them, just a fan of mods

Would it be possible to make it only available in practice / hot lap mode just by using tags (like Trento Bondone)? I'm not too fussed about racing AI, but I'm a bit OCD about having tracks showing up in quick race mode if I can't use them there.

Sure, just copy the tags try

Dude, it worked! Copying the tags from Trento Bondone into the json file made it so that the track only appears in Practice mode, which is exactly what I wanted :)

I can't thank you enough for this! There are so many great tracks that I refused to have in my collection because they appeared in Quick Race mode but couldn't be used there. Now I can have those tracks in my collection and not have any issues :)

Thank you so much :)

Now about those TV cams... ;)

this track could be so much fun with some fixes, first that fake parking area doesn't have walls, at first I couldn't find the way out, there's no arrows or indication where the exit is (due to the invertd spawn spots, easy to fix)
otrPG7R.jpg

Also the road before the fences could be a great pit area already
iJZSz06.jpg

just take a look at Usui Pass which is the best touge track out there.
This one could be the 2nd best but it need some fixes.

The track itself is great, I hope you will improve in the future.

Working on those TV cams right now.

It's very laggy, around 40fps average. I can run all other tracks at 60fps+. can you fix that? Can something be done about the lag please?

Last edited:
skyflightmusic updated 90's Golden Drift Spot Project #4 - Otarumi Touge (大垂水峠) with a new update entry:

90's Golden Drift Spot Project #4 - Otarumi Touge (大垂水峠) v1.1

After a year since the release, update version 1.1 is finally here.

Version 1.1 Update log:
- Massive performance update and optimizations
- Texture errors fix and shader updates
- Slightly object added
- UI update
- Existing camera sets included plus one new set of camera
- VAO update
- Amazing SOL season supported, seasonal or non-seasonal supported, as well as older light config supported

IMPORTANT
Please read the installation inside to get file placed correctly!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back