90's Golden Drift Spot Project #4 - Otarumi Touge (大垂水峠)

Tracks 90's Golden Drift Spot Project #4 - Otarumi Touge (大垂水峠) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Does anybody else have the problem where if you use this track online, anybody who resets to pits has their controls locked for 30 seconds even in a practice or qualification session, and if you finish a run and try to go back to pits you get disconnected from the server?

Amazing mod, looks great at night!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, let CSP get fixed. We'll all go crazy chasing new bugs every version.

CSP is fantastic, but likely as not the endgame will be that it chases all of the serious modders away. I don't know any of us who aren't starting to get a little tired of it.

We will only follow if new functions are important to the track itself, otherwise we will stay at how it is for the most part, There aren't really a lot of functions that tracks related.

Plus most of the time we don't even know what cause the bug, not even csp team until like let them debugging for a while, so can't really do much.

In case anyone wants the geo tags (and to know where it is in the world) This thing is actually called Odarumi-toge. Its near the little town of Chigira (missed chance to have it in the map IMHO) and the road on the other end (eastwards) leads all the way into tokio.
35°37'06.8"N 139°13'18.3"E
if anyone wants to know for the geo tags.

Hey, everytime I start this track this error happens:
ntdt3kdl42i61.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes