AC 90s BTCC Season Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Brian;
Can you please switch me to the BMW? I tried to do it myself but it seems there aren't any more available..? I tried driving the Nissan and Volvo however, my mediocre sim racing skills had me struggling to keep those on the track consistently.

Season warm - up is at Bathurst this weekend. Hope you can all make it!!

Click below to register

Last edited:
@Interslice Brian, apologies for the daft question, but the grid positions are confusing my brain cell...

- Above (opening post) it says:
"Qualy determines 1st race and 2nd race grid."

- On brief server intro it says: "2nd Race: 25 minutes A 2nd Race will take place with the grid formed from the 1st Race's results."

- Click on 'event details' and it says: "2nd Race - Identical setup to Race 1 above Top 1 results from qualifying will be reversed to form starting grid"

So is it Q decides both grids, or 2nd race start is decided from 1st race positions, or something in betweeny?

....I bet I'm missing something:laugh:

Last edited:
@Interslice Brian, apologies for the daft question, but the grid positions are confusing my brain cell...

- Above (opening post) it says:
"Qualy determines 1st race and 2nd race grid."

- On brief server intro it says: "2nd Race: 25 minutes A 2nd Race will take place with the grid formed from the 1st Race's results."

- Click on 'event details' and it says: "2nd Race - Identical setup to Race 1 above Top 1 results from qualifying will be reversed to form starting grid"

So is it Q decides both grids, or 2nd race start is decided from 1st race positions, or something in betweeny?

....I bet I'm missing something:laugh:
as i recall when i set up a race with similar format, the 2nd race starting grid will be determined by finishing position of 1st race.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 401 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 253 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 270 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.9%
Back