AC 60's LMP @ Spa - Mon 23 Mar 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ha ha, that's brilliant. I read that post, but my eyes refused to see what it said. I'm still struggling to believe it. You do know the Ford is off the pace.... or at least I think it is?

Edit: I stand corrected, sorry for not listening guys. I just know that Enzo loves Ferraris. :)_
But Han is off pace too so I might as well take the Ford.

I am aware I haven’t chosen my car yet. I have to install a new soundcard in the morning then I will get straight in and quickly try out the cars. Probably end up with the Ford though. Will let you know asap

I'm really sorry and I hate telling people this, but club racing at RD is open only to Premium members. Part of the subscription fees go toward paying for the servers. There is a link to more details in the opening post of this thread.
the link didn't work (i see it weeks ago but forget to tell about it)

Hi Hape, I was replying to Lennart. Then my internet went down.... again.
Sorry for the confusion. I will check on AC server manager to see what the max clients for this track is, but I think it's 24 max.
You will be 1st reserve Hape and I think you will have the chance to race. If somebody doesn't join in time for quali, you will be in mate.
Sorry but I have to do my best to be fair.
I'm considering hosting an extra event per week, while we all have more time for racing. Or maybe if things get very busy, we could run 2 servers for the popular events.... maybe.

the link didn't work (i see it weeks ago but forget to tell about it)
Fixed.
Thanks Hape. :)
I have repaired the link. It still doesn't show Premium membership option to those that already have Premium - which means you can't renew until it's run out. Something I don't really like, but that's just my personal opinion. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.