AC 60's LMP @ Spa - Mon 23 Mar 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm in, 908 please!
Hi.
Thanks for signing up and welcome.
Unfortunately, the rules state that I can't add you to the list until you display your real name below your nick name. You can do this via the Account button (top right). Your name will only appear in event threads and will only be visible to other Premium members and staff. Let me know when you're done and I'll add you to the sign up list.
Cheers. :)

Hi.
Thanks for signing up and welcome.
Unfortunately, the rules state that I can't add you to the list until you display your real name below your nick name. You can do this via the Account button (top right). Your name will only appear in event threads and will only be visible to other Premium members and staff. Let me know when you're done and I'll add you to the sign up list.
Cheers. :)

No worries -- added my name! :) Mr. Chris Downs can vouch for me -- I am not so bad for a Yank! :p

Cheers!
Dominic

Hi, sorry for being a pain but could you move me to the reserve list? When I kept running a test race my CPU kept hitting 99% and the game lagged a lot, hopefully i can fix it but I'm not too sure.

Hi, sorry for being a pain but could you move me to the reserve list? When I kept running a test race my CPU kept hitting 99% and the game lagged a lot, hopefully i can fix it but I'm not too sure.
Keep in mind that CPU usage is a lot lower in multiplayer sessions, as your CPU doesn't have to worry about all the calculations for the AI.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.