AC 60's LMP @ Spa - Mon 23 Mar 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thx Denis for this one. Even though I struggeld a bit, it was fun. These old cars are always interesting to drive, especially one day after a 60min GT3 race :D Congrats to John and the gang on the podium :thumbsup:

My race was, because of my own mistakes, kind of unsatisfactory . I finished with the feeling that there was more in it. Luckily next monday is just around the corner ;)

Well done everybody who finished and esp top 3.
@Medilloni you really showed em. WD buddy. :)
Thanks Denis, I was as nervous as **** at the start, can't believe I let myself take this so seriously :laugh: Must admit tho, I'd be happier with 5th - 7th with a BoP to bring it closer, maybe we could work on that with Enzo, Chris et al to improve it?

Thanks for organising buddy, I now know it's not easy to 'please all the people, all of the time':)

BREAKING NEWS.......

THREE VUNERABLE OLD AGE PENSIONERS FILL THE PODIUM AT SPA. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
haha, Statler, Waldorf and Animal rule! Lol, thanks for that Ernie, laughed 'me socks off.:roflmao::laugh:

Those cars are too old for the rest of us to know how to drive.
:p Cheeky young whippersnapper :p Though yeah, I'm getting addicted to these cars, so much more to take into account.

Thanks to all for tonight's race:)

Let me start with saying sorry to Chris and Enzo for pushing them into the GT40:notworthy:. I'm certain that in the Ferrari they would have finished in front of me. But then again, it's nice to be on the podium for a change:).
I had hoped to be able to closely follow @Medilloni and wait for a mistake but as it turned out I myself became a prey of @Kek700 which needed all of my attention. It was a great relieve when he spun in Raidillon in one of the last laps;).

I have great respect for all the drivers that finished with the Ford or the Porsche:thumbsup:. I found these unforgiven and so hard to control.

Muchos gracias to @Denis Betty for organising and congratulations to @Medilloni for a great race! I hope we will have a 60min event with these cars on the LeMans circuit without the chicanes as in the movie.

Whoa for a club race? Those cars need a fast flowing track. Brands it too tight and donington isn't much quicker. I promised to do something less crazy for next week. Maybe group C should be soon though. What would be a good track for club racing. I'm thinking suzuka or le mans type tracks. We did them at riverside once it rF2 I think. That was super cool. :)

Whoa for a club race? Those cars need a fast flowing track. Brands it too tight and donington isn't much quicker. I promised to do something less crazy for next week. Maybe group C should be soon though. What would be a good track for club racing. I'm thinking suzuka or le mans type tracks. We did them at riverside once it rF2 I think. That was super cool. :)
Riverside, oooooh yeah!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back