AC 60's LMP @ Spa - Mon 23 Mar 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm not sure if I can make it ... but I'll try ... hard.

Could you please dust off a 908 for me. And while you are at it, maybe get rid of that 15kg anchor ;)

Thanks for organizing @Denis Betty :thumbsup:
Nice one Ronnie. :thumbsup:

I'm sorry for the anchor, but it's the same for the 330. I just remember the GT40 being a little off the pace, which meant all the quick guys avoiding it. The 15kg is arbitrary, I just pulled it out of a hat tbh.

The plan is to run these cars every 4 - 6 weeks maybe. Over time, I hope that we can sort the BoP to average out fair. It won't please everybody I know, but so long as I'm happy, that's the main thing. ;) :roflmao:

Nice one Ronnie. :thumbsup:

I'm sorry for the anchor, but it's the same for the 330. I just remember the GT40 being a little off the pace, which meant all the quick guys avoiding it. The 15kg is arbitrary, I just pulled it out of a hat tbh.

The plan is to run these cars every 4 - 6 weeks maybe. Over time, I hope that we can sort the BoP to average out fair. It won't please everybody I know, but so long as I'm happy, that's the main thing. ;) :roflmao:
I don't care about the 330s they can have my 15kg as well :p.

Of course I was just kidding. I get that you are trying to make our races as equal and fair as possible. Thanks for all the time and effort you guys put into this to give us fun and challenging races. :thumbsup:

Hi Steve, welcome to the club. Members of all experience/skill levels are equally welcome here, and anyway, you may surprise yourself. :)
You will need to own all of the cars that we're using, to gain access to the server (sorry).
As for car choice, I like the Ford, but the 330 is popular, so I'd buy the content, then go for a drive on the server and try all 3 cars.
I'll add you to the sign up list, any questions or help required, just ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back