AC 60's LMP @ Le Mans - Weds 9th December 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Been testing gearing at Le Mans, best I can achieve in the Ferrari is 184mph,
( 296kph ), The best in a GT40 is 200mph ( 322kph )
Anyone achieved better that that. :)
Best I can get for the Ford is 318kph Ernie, Ferrari same as you, and the Porsche @ 306kph.

Despite the huge diff in top speed I'm much quicker in the Ferrari than the others, though if I can get rid of the 'snap oversteer' in the Porsche I'll give it a whirl.

The GT40... plenty of people are super-quick with it, but just don't get it at all, I must be doing something really wrong :confused:

@Medilloni
I am, as you John, quicker in the Ferrari, Gt40 quicker on one lap but not
with a number of laps, and getting that one quick lap with the GT40 is very hit and miss, normally miss.
It is all going to come down to the long straight, that GT40 is going to eat the Ferrari. And were the Ferrari is quicker, overtaking is going to be very difficult.
I will give the Porsche a go tonight and see how I get on.?

PS number 1, the race-night is going to be very interesting.:O_o:

PS number 2, would it be a good idea to remove the Ferrari BOP?

Last edited:
The AI is fastest with the GT40, about 2 to 3 sec per lap compared to the Ferrari. Are they cheating?
How do you test Han? Are you practicing with the AI or do you just let it run? I tried a couple of laps with the AI and they are bouncing around off bumps down the mulsanne for me. Sometimes sideswiping each other off the track! I think I'd be better switching damage off as there seems to be a lot of retirements.

How do you test Han? Are you practicing with the AI or do you just let it run? I tried a couple of laps with the AI and they are bouncing around off bumps down the mulsanne for me. Sometimes sideswiping each other off the track! I think I'd be better switching damage off as there seems to be a lot of retirements.
I did a complete race simulation of 7 laps (appr. 25 min) with qualifying with 18 AI cars, 6 of each type. After the race I analysed the lap times of all 18 cars. AI skill at 97%.

Try lowering the aggressive percentage of the AI. I have it at 1%.

How do you test Han? Are you practising with the AI or do you just let it run? I tried a couple of laps with the AI and they are bouncing around off bumps down the Mulsanne for me. Sometimes sideswiping each other off the track! I think I'd be better switching damage off as there seems to be a lot of retirements.

Are you sure you weren't on an open sever by mistake Scott?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

@Reik Major

setup to try. :)

Attachments

• 4-00-05.ini
    844 bytes · Views: 47
Last edited:
I did a complete race simulation of 7 laps (appr. 25 min) with qualifying with 18 AI cars, 6 of each type. After the race I analysed the lap times of all 18 cars. AI skill at 97%.

I noticed the AI on my system was very generous (favourable) with the Ford's stopping distance, relative to the other two cars.

I noticed the AI on my system was very generous (favourable) with the Ford's stopping distance, relative to the other two cars.
Yes, you are right, but with the GT40 the AI also lifts in the small bend in the last part of the straight. It is not necessary so with the Porsche and the Ferrari you can regain a lot of time there on the Ford. A human GT40 driver will not lift and will have the total advantage of top straight speed.

Last edited:
@Medilloni
I am, as you John, quicker in the Ferrari, Gt40 quicker on one lap but not
with a number of laps, and getting that one quick lap with the GT40 is very hit and miss, normally miss.
It is all going to come down to the long straight, that GT40 is going to eat the Ferrari. And were the Ferrari is quicker, overtaking is going to be very difficult.
I will give the Porsche a go tonight and see how I get on.?

PS number 1, the race-night is going to be very interesting.:O_o:

PS number 2, would it be a good idea to remove the Ferrari BOP?
Is R1 a night race ? :confused: so I need to map light Button

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea