AC 60's LMP @ Le Mans - Weds 9th December 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I don't know how you survived the pincer movement @ the start of race two. I've a good mind to withhold their payment in light of their abject failure...:cautious::whistling:.
Unfortunately, I wasn't in on the plan. :( Felt like i was holding my line and minding my own business. I didn't stay, so I don't have the replay, but looking at Chris' vid, it looks to me like the car on the left turned in on him.

No drama. I started R1 with no Hellicorsa (I don't know how I turned it off by accident, but there ya go), so I checked my start on replay. Turns out I turned in really badly on a Ferrari (@Kek700 ?) so apologies for that. I wasn't aware of it at the time. Fortunately I was able to turn HC back on going down the straight, but too late for the T2 incident. Sorry. :redface:

Unfortunately, I wasn't in on the plan. :( Felt like i was holding my line and minding my own business. I didn't stay, so I don't have the replay, but looking at Chris' vid, it looks to me like the car on the left turned in on him.

No drama. I started R1 with no Hellicorsa (I don't know how I turned it off by accident, but there ya go), so I checked my start on replay. Turns out I turned in really badly on a Ferrari (@Kek700 ?) so apologies for that. I wasn't aware of it at the time. Fortunately I was able to turn HC back on going down the straight, but too late for the T2 incident. Sorry. :redface:

Yeah, it was a bit of a weird one, since there was so much room on the left (and it's even a better line for overtaking, just look at the start of race 1) it seemed unnecessary to be squeezed that much. Either way, **** happens, especially in these cars, so no blame. :)

Last edited:
Bonjour, site je suis nouveau sur ce. comment ça se passe si on veut participer à une course ?
Quel est la marche à suivre? d'avance merci pour votre retour

Salut @Fana1311. Desole, je comprend un peu... mais...

if you want to join a race, you will need to use your real name both in this forum and in the AC game. It is also recommended to install teamspeak to communicate with others whilst in the race.

Unfortunately, there is only one race remaining this year and it's a 'fun' event in Ford Transit vans this evening:

If you want to take part to see how it all works, you just need to read the first page of that thread for more instructions and simply post a message asking to be included.

There is usually a GT3 race on Sunday evenings and Wednesday evenings often have alternative racing such as vintage

Salut @Fana1311. Desole, je comprend un peu... mais...

if you want to join a race, you will need to use your real name both in this forum and in the AC game. It is also recommended to install teamspeak to communicate with others whilst in the race.

Unfortunately, there is only one race remaining this year and it's a 'fun' event in Ford Transit vans this evening:

If you want to take part to see how it all works, you just need to read the first page of that thread for more instructions and simply post a message asking to be included.

There is usually a GT3 race on Sunday evenings and Wednesday evenings often have alternative racing such as vintage
si vous souhaitez rejoindre une course, vous devrez utiliser votre vrai nom à la fois dans ce forum et dans le jeu AC. Il est également recommandé d'installer teamspeak pour communiquer avec les autres pendant la course.

Malheureusement, il ne reste qu'une course cette année et c'est un événement `` amusant '' dans les fourgons Ford Transit ce soir:

Si vous souhaitez participer pour voir comment tout cela fonctionne, il vous suffit de lire la première page de ce fil pour plus d'instructions et de poster simplement un message demandant à être inclus.

Il y a généralement une course GT3 le dimanche soir et les mercredis soirs ont souvent des courses alternatives telles que le vintage

GoogleTranslate is your best friend!!
Googletranslate est votre meilleur ami

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back