AC 60's F1 Ferrari vs Lotus @ Deutschlandring - Weds 18th Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please, normally I would choose a Lotus but looks like the Ferraris are a bit outnumbered so put me on the red team please.
Was hoping to see you Steve, you were dayum quick in the last one!, welcome! :)

just drove the Ferrari. It's actually really fun, now that I can use the clutch again. Don't know if I should sign up thou, I'm way off the pace it those cars.

but let's do it. Does anyone have a setup for the FERRARI?
The Ferrari is very stable compared to the Lotus Rares, though with either car I guess it depends on how long you can keep it on track at this great circuit!

My setup for the Ferrari is attached, it's certainly not the fastest, but hope it helps - increasing rebound (at the rear in particular). But hey, Weds events are about fun above all;)

Attachments

• Deutschlandring wip3.12jp.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Was hoping to see you Steve, you were dayum quick in the last one!, welcome! :)

The Ferrari is very stable compared to the Lotus Rares, though I guess it depends on how long you can keep it on track at this great track!

My setup for the Ferrari is attached, it's certainly not the fastest, but hope it helps - increasing rebound (at the rear in particular). But hey, Weds events are about fun above all;)
Thanks. Will try it :D

It's that very-polite-nudgery time guys ;) If you can make it, it'd be great to have you on board!

Thanks for the nudge :thumbsup: I haven't forgot the AC club but I have to practice for the Indy tournament too. Unfortunately I don't have time to practice two different combos in a week if I want to be competitive in at least one of them ;) Especially not if one of them is an IndyCar :p

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite, John. I guess I could give it a go - I haven't driven at DLR for well over a year but I think I can probably remember the layout :) It might be an excuse to take a break from planting ferns and clover at the Battenbergring, too :laugh:

I don't think I have TS installed but I'll see if I can sort that out before Wednesday, and get it working with my Odyssey+ :unsure:
Oh, Im excited for another track by you. I am a big fan of your Work, thank you so much for sharing this stuff and making this community a better place. Judging by your name, I would guess you are from the UK, how come that you do all those german tracks?

Ah, you're welcome. I love to hear about other people using and enjoying the things that I make :)

I mostly make vintage German tracks because I love the danger of the old layouts, and Germans made the best roads! :laugh:

The Swiss made a good circuit too, as well as a couple of French and Italian ones.

You will find me at the back on Wednesday, from what I have heard about the laptimes you pros are able to achieve :unsure:

Sorry John I've signed up for the ACC mini championship (Lambo ST Trophy) here. Never raced at Suzuka and could not resist.

I'm in, in fellow countyman Amon's Ferrari
I'm actually available for this race for once and this car is hands down my all time fav in AC. It is the car that, finally, made me learn to heel-toe correctly.
Welcome Daniel, good to have you in! :) Chris Amon... often portrayed as the unluckiest F1 driver, he was an outstanding talent:thumbsup:

BBC posted an article on Rindt @Medilloni https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/54973818
Probably nothing in there you don't already know, but if you are anything like me, I'll still read stuff again, if only to check they got their facts right! :D
Thanks Scott - a great article, and from Bernie's perspective too:thumbsup:.

Such amazing drivers in those days, as a (impressionable!) youngster Rindt captured my imagination more than anyone. There were many fantastic drivers then of course, though he seemed to make the car dance all the time, without losing speed - when the thinking has always been 'don't get the car out of shape', he used it to carry amazing momentum.

....damn, you got me started:laugh:

Last edited:
... no idea Y'all Lotus guys driving that undrivable car :roflmao::confused: How???

... Here's a clue...
HkzdagH.png

+ maybe a bit of inbreeding :whistling:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%