AC 60's F1 Ferrari vs Lotus @ Deutschlandring - Weds 18th Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
hey chaps. what is the score on using auto-blip on these events? I accidentally found the option whilst looking to reduce the impact of damage and found it made a huge difference to the drivability of these cars without a clutch.

If it's frowned upon, I'll have a go at assigning a clutch to a button instead.

hey chaps. what is the score on using auto-blip on these events? I accidentally found the option whilst looking to reduce the impact of damage and found it made a huge difference to the drivability of these cars without a clutch.

I use it regularly myself. Hopefully it's not illegal! :D

I use it regularly myself. Hopefully it's not illegal! :D
I think you risk tying one hand behind your back if you avoid using it out of respect for fair play. I think most people would just use it if it helps. If you don't have a clutch pedal just use auto blip buddy. :)
Auto-blip is allowed for these events guys, I don't have a shifter (as some others don't) and it makes any car like this a pain to drive without it.

I read, somewhere, that AC 'penalises' with fractions of a second for it (which is fair enough imo) aka, they make the shift time a tiny bit longer with paddles.

just drove the Ferrari. It's actually really fun, now that I can use the clutch again. Don't know if I should sign up thou, I'm way off the pace it those cars.

but let's do it. Does anyone have a setup for the FERRARI?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 139 13.9%