rF2 397 GT3 @ Nordschleife - Friday 04 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I do not know if I explained well!! , what hotlaps do you do loaded with fuel?, or you don't want to tell me:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::);)

PD.-Excuse me but I'm useless speaking in English:(:(:(:cry:
We have a rule here for the club racing events that we don't talk about lap times to not put pressure on anyone.
No matter your lap time, you will have fun here as you always find someone with a similar pace to you.
Battling for last position or battling for the first, the fun is the same!
Maybe getting close to your first podium or win ever will give you some extra excitement but it's definitely fun to battle. Always, with anyone :)

We have a rule here for the club racing events that we don't talk about lap times to not put pressure on anyone.
No matter your lap time, you will have fun here as you always find someone with a similar pace to you.
Battling for last position or battling for the first, the fun is the same!
Maybe getting close to your first podium or win ever will give you some extra excitement but it's definitely fun to battle. Always, with anyone :)
I've been in racedepartment for years, if I didn't have fun I wouldn't be here, don't you think? It wasn't to pressure anyone, I just wanted to see what times you can achieve to know how I'm doing, not how others go, it's curious your comment ...that I don't speak English doesn't mean I'm new here,:);)

I've been in racedepartment for years, if I didn't have fun I wouldn't be here, don't you think? It wasn't to pressure anyone, I just wanted to see what times you can achieve to know how I'm doing, not how others go, it's curious your comment ...that I don't speak English doesn't mean I'm new here,:);)
The explanation wasn't just towards you but towards everyone that doesn't know this rule and the reasoning for it ;)
I'm also no supporter of that rule as for myself, knowing lap times before my first race would've given me clarity of where I stand.
I'm a person that wants to know what's up and then mostly decide to still go for it even if I'm far behind.
But not knowing what I can expect scares me off to enter at all..

It's a bit like what many gyms do. Telling you they would be the best gym but you should just come by for an appointment without telling you the price or even a range of costs..
So you don't know if the gym will cost 20€ per month or 200€ per month. No thanks, I'll choose another gym :roflmao:

Anyway, the bit about fun is true though. Had quite a few races where I spun and was last to then start battling with the back of the pack :)

The explanation wasn't just towards you but towards everyone that doesn't know this rule and the reasoning for it ;)
I'm also no supporter of that rule as for myself, knowing lap times before my first race would've given me clarity of where I stand.
I'm a person that wants to know what's up and then mostly decide to still go for it even if I'm far behind.
But not knowing what I can expect scares me off to enter at all..

It's a bit like what many gyms do. Telling you they would be the best gym but you should just come by for an appointment without telling you the price or even a range of costs..
So you don't know if the gym will cost 20€ per month or 200€ per month. No thanks, I'll choose another gym :roflmao:

Anyway, the bit about fun is true though. Had quite a few races where I spun and was last to then start battling with the back of the pack :)
the tourist I do REMOVED THE TIME (CD) but in the combined because I do not know, I still do not turn it, so ask, but we are going this afternoon we will give cane, and we will leave doubts:);)

Last edited by a moderator:

IF A DRIVER PULLS OUT OR WE GET ANY "NO SHOWS" THEY WILL NOT BE
REPLACED THIS WILL JUST REDUCE THE FIELD SIZE - THANK YOU
If you miss this one, there are plenty of spots available for Saturday, failing that, because of the interest shown, we will be racing here again in the near future.

Do you guys have any setups for this? I have just setup RF2 yesterday so not much time left :D
Also haven't tried all cars yet :redface: But seems like the Porsche is fun :D
What is wrong with the default?
what times are you doing per lap partner?:confused:;)...I hope to see that video to the fullest:);):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Henri is doing very low laptimes. I will also be trying, which is why you might find me crashed into a wall.

Will have to withdraw I'm afraid. The track and my pc don't seem to play very nicely. Getting frame drops all around the lap which makes it rather unplayable :(

Hmm, isn’t that the purpose of a reserve list? Just asking
Me and another guy mentioned that 40 AI cars on this track are basically overloading all memory on our PCs. 8gb vram and 16gb DDR are just full to their maximum and it's causing some stuttering.
That's probably why Craig decided to lock the event and not re-fill the grid if people sign out or don't show up.

For me the game runs stable even with full memory but I'm only using 60 fps with gsync and most of the times having plenty of performance headroom...

But there's the gte event tomorrow and Craig already stated that there will be another GT3 Nordschleife event soon due to the high interest shown :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%