rF2 397 GT3 @ Nordschleife - Friday 04 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I tested the track with a 40 car field and now I'm a bit uncertain about this. Even though I lowered the graphic settings almost to the bare minimum, I still get heavy stuttering in some places in VR. And both my 8 gigs of VRAM and 16 gigs of RAM are full during gameplay.:confused: But I'll let you know my decision soon, lately, I haven't driven in rF2 competitively anyway, I don't want to ruin the fun for anybody.

I tested the track with a 40 car field and now I'm a bit uncertain about this. Even though I lowered the graphic settings almost to the bare minimum, I still get heavy stuttering in some places in VR. And both my 8 gigs of VRAM and 16 gigs of RAM are full during gameplay.:confused: But I'll let you know my decision soon, lately, I haven't driven in rF2 competitively anyway, I don't want to ruin the fun for anybody.
Same for me but with a big page file it's running stable!
I'm on limited 60 fps with a gsync monitor though so the slight stuttering that is occurring doesn't bother me that much.
Guess in VR it can be very annoying! :poop::O_o:

Good morning Craig,

Can you sign me out please. Not sure I'll be back in time so best to give my slot to someone else, just in case.

Cheers.

Steve

I very much doubt that there be drivers...

IF A DRIVER PULLS OUT OR WE GET ANY "NO SHOWS" THEY WILL NOT BE
REPLACED THIS WILL JUST REDUCE THE FIELD SIZE - THANK YOU

If you miss this one, there are plenty of spots available for Saturday, failing that, because of the interest shown, we will be racing here again in the near future.

Do you guys have any setups for this? I have just setup RF2 yesterday so not much time left :D
Also haven't tried all cars yet :redface: But seems like the Porsche is fun :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea