rF2 397 GT3 @ Autopolis - Friday 27 Sep 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@kamackeris you need to click "all tracks and cars" and then "accept"
rf2series.jpg

edit: sign me up please :)
i do that, press accept and still i only have autopolis

still can't select any other track than autopolis
I've been stuck in this position before too, selecting all cars and tracks didn't fix it for me either. Close out of the game and go to the rfactor2 windows folder. Once there search "cars" or "tracks", sorry cant remember the exact name of the file I found. Somewhere in there by lucky accident, I found a script file for all cars and tracks. I just double clicked that file, then once I opened rf2 up again all was fixed. Hope this works for you, sorry I couldn't remember exact file name

I'm having issues with my rf2 install .I tried to make space for Nords and it caused all sorts of problems .I'm currently downloading the whole installation again and hope to make it in time .

Super enjoyable race. Was going well in top 10 and binned it as usual :thumbsdown: sorry to those that I blocked track on.
Was great running behind you Paul some good racing, and clean when we were close.
Just couldn't seem to get that tight left at top of the hill right at all.

Thanks Craig for a great combo was so fun, it's a great track for the GT3S.

It's 鲤, "carp fish". :) I guess since Japanese people love koi carp, and those mugs with tons of Chinese fish characters on?

s-l300.jpg

No idea what the pronunciation is in Japanese, since I only speak Chinese. :coffee:

Hmmm I don't think so... Even the old Kanji of 'Koi (carp fish)' is slightly different. But yeah, it may be Chinese or something:laugh:
At least it means something lol

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 45 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • Forum trophies