rF2 2h WEC @ Bahrain International Circuit - Sat 12th July 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Are there just ten limited spots with the Lola? Maybe I could have two teams with two drivers each signing up to LMP1 class, but we'd like to know first if that would be possible.

Hi José. As Freddy said, there are still two spots available, so it is currently possible. :thumbsup:

The minimum number of LMP spots is 10; once all spaces are filled then additional LMPs will only be added for every 2 GTE sign-ups over 20. So 10 is not the limit, but the addition of more LMP cars will depend on the number of GTE cars (over 20) after the number of LMP sign-ups has reached 10.

I cant join on the servers currently. I enter the password, then nothing happens and eventually it gives me the message, that the server connection had failed :/

Have the both of you downloaded and installed the vmod already? If not then download it from the first post in this thread, and install it before attempting to access the server.

30 drivers / teams, and counting! :D This is very impressive, and as a result we have the prospect of an absolutely incredible race! However, there's still just under one week to go before the lights turn green in the desert - can we fill the grid? :whistling: 10 spots remain! :thumbsup:

I keep getting 'connection failed' a few seconds after I enter the password. Anybody else getting this error message? I have the mod installed ok. I have the same issue with the RD Nords multiplayer server. I can join all other servers on the list fine.

EDIT:- I've got it working by deleting the minimalist hud (thanks for pointing it out @José Javier Buisán) . Tried to update it, but still had same issue - so just using the default rfactor2 UI at the moment

Last edited:
Is the PayMod necessary in order to take part in this event? I think I can´t join because of that.
Yes, you need the URD Mod to take part even if you are racing the LMP1.
It is definetely worth the 10€ ;)

I have a question regarding the start procedure:
Will it be like a Safety Car start, so the lead LMP1 goes to full throttle before the last corner or more like an actual rolling start, so the lead LMP1 starts accelerating when we are close to the grid boxes on the main straight?!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%