rF2 2h WEC @ Bahrain International Circuit - Sat 12th July 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up in GTE please

Team : Sar9e Lama Racing

Two drivers : - Xavier Poirel @Sar9e
- Teddy Buch

:thumbsup:

Edit : moved to GTE because of the nearly full grid in LMP1. We don't want to take the place of someone if there are others entries in LMP :thumbsup:

Last edited:
How much traction control in game would be realistic to simulate the engine based traction control they use real life? Or would any already be to high? I really like to drive in the most realistic way!

How much traction control in game would be realistic to simulate the engine based traction control they use real life? Or would any already be to high? I really like to drive in the most realistic way!
In rF2 even on low TC you get corrections if you are off throttle and loose the rear on entry. I have no idea how enginr based TC works, but I think according to the namr it will only work on throttle application.

With the Lola I am driving with TC off, as it gets more in the way than helping at the moment. With the URD cars it is between off and low depending on the car.

NOTE

Apologies to those of you who are still unable to access the server; we are still waiting for rF2 to be updated, and I hope that it shall be done soon. Sorry again for the inconvenience. You shall all be notified as soon as the build on the server has been updated to the latest version. :thumbsup:

Current server build, for rF2: 660

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%