rF2 2h WEC @ Bahrain International Circuit - Sat 12th July 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
This track is very hard on the resources.

With this version I get 35fps max. With the one we used with the vwec I got 50fps average.... :p (same layout)

Dennis thinks, if you're playing the 64-bit version of rF2, that your frame rate drop is due to a bug in the current build on some systems, which can reduce frames by ~30-50 fps. However, we shall continue to look into it, and keep an eye on the problem. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Dennis thinks, if you're playing the 64-bit version, that your frame rate drop is due to a bug in the current build on some systems, which can reduce frames by ~30-50 fps. However, we shall continue to look into it, and keep an eye on the problem. :thumbsup:
I had brilliant FPS on it. Around 130 FPS in the Lola with 30 URD cars and that is basically the maximum FPS I get.

If you have an AMD card update the graphics driver.

Dennis thinks, if you're playing the 64-bit version of rF2, that your frame rate drop is due to a bug in the current build on some systems, which can reduce frames by ~30-50 fps. However, we shall continue to look into it, and keep an eye on the problem. :thumbsup:
I should add that it was more a guess, as some people mentioned lower FPS with 64bit shortly after 770 was released. Might as well have been an issue with SLI or something else for them.

My FPS is pretty good on this track - keep in mind that the version used in VWEC still had an rF1 level of detail.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back