Misc 2021 Season Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xurda, el paso 8 (8. Haz click en el símbolo - justo pegado a TRASPASOS 2021 (rojo). Ojo, no marques la casilla sólo haz click en el símbolo - para que se despliegue una lista)

hay que hacerlo todas las veces que inicie el juego?

Muchas gracias por tu trabajo

Hi does anyone know if this mod will work if I start and my team career and if it will bug considering mick schumacher is at haas and available as a team mate at the start?

My itention is to add them, but I'm not good at designing liveries so I have to wait until someone does them and gives me permission to add them. For the moment I recommend you to use the Mercedes and Aston Martin liveries from @Lucas351 2021 season mod
yeah thats what im trying but the game crashes every time i try to mix both mods, so im just waiting for them to be here :)

Hola tengo un problema, todos los nombres se me cambian menos el de Ricciardo a Alonso. en selección si que cambia, pero es la lista de clasificacion, tiempos me aparecen dos ricciardo. alguna solucion?

Hi Xurda

My name is Johannes Keuschnig and I have been running the YouTube channel and gaming portal GamersHeavenTV.eu since 2011.

In addition to some reviews, our focus is on news, trailers and we now show a lot of "featured" videos, Playthrough's and Sport games.

I introduce your and LucasDesign's Season Mod 2021 for F1 2020. I present the mods with two short races and impressions from the replays. Sebastian Vettel's Aston Martin will be driven once and then Fernando Alonso in the Alpine. I hope this is okay and you like it, your Mod is absolute great.

Note for better understanding:
My Channel GamersHeavenTVeu has an interesting twist: I have a physical disability and as a result I can only play with one hand. All videos were recorded and played with one hand. In addition, I still use a speech software that compensates for my handicap. This fact I have never explained since the start of the channel. For the last two months, I have been dealing with it openly and always communicating how I play with my situation. The resonance became more and more positive for my latest videos.:)

Hey Xurda.

Long Story short - it is not working here :(
"edit: nothing changed - so the mod as whole is not working"

- verify game file ✓
- set game to Spanish ✓
- get Modular Mods ✓
- get your Mod ✓
- c&p your .ct into MM_Active folder ✓
- start game with DX 12 ✓

MM is working - the starting screen changed - but nothing else.
I tried Grand Prix mode.
I have no other Mods installed atm.

I hope you or smb can help me.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1031992

Hey Xurda.

Long Story short - it is not working here :(
"edit: nothing changed - so the mod as whole is not working"

- verify game file ✓
- set game to Spanish ✓
- get Modular Mods ✓
- get your Mod ✓
- c&p your .ct into MM_Active folder ✓
- start game with DX 12 ✓

MM is working - the starting screen changed - but nothing else.
I tried Grand Prix mode.
I have no other Mods installed atm.

I hope you or smb can help me.

Get Xurda's mod via Mega link in the .txt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%