Misc 2021 Season Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1031992

em.. no - I thought the .ct file was the mod :O_o:
The .ct file is there only to change the names under the Spanish version of the game and it is to be opened in CheatEngine. The mod was too heavy to upload to RaceDepartment (1.2 Go) so he did it under Mega.

Hi Xurda, I really appreciated your mod 2021 for f1 2020, and I find it very realistic. I would like to know if it is also applicable to f1 2019? thanks to anyone.

Hello , why the liveries and race suits are blurred ??
How to fix this ?
so they looks realy bad.........................
20210422133319_1.jpg
20210422133350_1.jpg
20210422133411_1.jpg
20210422133315_1.jpg

Last edited:
Is it possible for me to swap Schumacher and Mazepin? In the mod Grosjean becomes Mazepin, and Magnussen becomes Schumacher, but as Grosjean has a higher rating than Magnussen, I am bothered that most of the times Mazepin finishes higher than Schumacher. How can I do that? Thank you!

Is it possible for me to swap Schumacher and Mazepin? In the mod Grosjean becomes Mazepin, and Magnussen becomes Schumacher, but as Grosjean has a higher rating than Magnussen, I am bothered that most of the times Mazepin finishes higher than Schumacher. How can I do that? Thank you!
You cannot swap drivers, only faces. Drivers can only be swapped in the database, which we cannot access.

You cannot swap drivers, only faces. Drivers can only be swapped in the database, which we cannot access.
Yes, I meant can I swap the faces only? The same way he put Mazepin's face on Grosjean I want to put it on Magnussen and same goes for Mick. This way I will match their overalls in a better way. I am considering doing this also with Vettel (actual Perez) and Stroll so I can reproduce Vettel's struggle. Then I will change their name through the Name Changer accordingly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back