Misc 2021 Season Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Xurda, thanks fo your works. i have a little (not so little..), when i install your mods i don't have the corect steering wheel for alpine, ferrari, alpha tauri, haas and williams. if i pt inactive the relatives fomswap.erp file i have correct steering whell but not livery. how can i do?
, or where i'm wrong?

Hi Xurda, thanks fo your works. i have a little (not so little..), when i install your mods i don't have the corect steering wheel for alpine, ferrari, alpha tauri, haas and williams. if i pt inactive the relatives fomswap.erp file i have correct steering whell but not livery. how can i do?
, or where i'm wrong?
That's because those cars are using the FOM chassis, as their 2021 liveries are impossible to make in their original chassis

Hello, I realized in this mod are 3 files named "alexander_albon.erp", "sergio_perez.erp", romain_grosjean.erp etc., and because of this I can copy only one of them. For example there is one "sergio_perez.erp" in "2021 Season
Mod\F12020\2020_asset_groups\character_package\drivers\male\2020-forceindia_sergio_perez",
second one in "2021 Season Mod\F12020\2020_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics\drivers\heads", and third one in "2021 Season Mod\F12020\2020_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics\drivers\morph_poses". Maybe I missed something, but i don't know what to do
I don't know why are you asking this, you only have to copy and paste and don't worry about the files

Que tal xurda, hay alguna manera de mejorar las stats de los pilotos? porque me imagino que alonso llevará el ritmo, habilidad etc de Ricciardo cuando lo suyo es ponerle stats diferentes, entre otros pilotos claro... tambien decirte que cuando instalo todo... el coche de alpine se actualiza pero no el nombre de la escuderia, luego aston martin se actualiza el nombre pero no el coche...

Que tal xurda, hay alguna manera de mejorar las stats de los pilotos? porque me imagino que alonso llevará el ritmo, habilidad etc de Ricciardo cuando lo suyo es ponerle stats diferentes, entre otros pilotos claro... tambien decirte que cuando instalo todo... el coche de alpine se actualiza pero no el nombre de la escuderia, luego aston martin se actualiza el nombre pero no el coche...
No, not possible to mod stats. And about the names and the Aston Martin livery please read the mod description, it is there and I wrote it for a reason...

Hello! Can you please tell me which files should I replace if I want to manually change the team logos in the showroom? Not the video behind the car, only the little logos, in example to replace Renault DPWorld with Alpine. Cheers!

The team logos are inside the _ACTIVE folder of Modular Mods

Hi Xurda, thanks for your answer. I tried to download the pack again from Mega but it's asking for a crypted password. Is this normal?

Also, in the ui team logos file if I open it with EGO Erp archive inside it has only the Ferrari Mission Win now logo.

Must I have some texture files in a folder in game? If so, where are they located to manually change them? It is possible that I missed something by merging some mods together.

Thank you for your time!

Xurda, is there how to make a version of the mod changing only the liverys of the cars, without the drivers? What files do I have to delete for this?
I have answered this lots of times, liveries, dirver suits, car liveries, helmets... are designed to be in a full 2021 season mod (obviousy) so you would have to change everything manually.

Last edited:
Hey @Xurda

Love the look of the mod, i have downloaded everything, copy and pasted the F1 2020 folder, replaced all the files. Went into show room to check if the cars have all changed, i still have last years merc, Racing Point in PINK etc any ideas if i have gone wrong somewhere? thanks mate

Hey @Xurda

Love the look of the mod, i have downloaded everything, copy and pasted the F1 2020 folder, replaced all the files. Went into show room to check if the cars have all changed, i still have last years merc, Racing Point in PINK etc any ideas if i have gone wrong somewhere? thanks mate
Plase read the mod description, I'm going to stop answering this question all the time

What the hell is this bug? This should be a RedBull but it looks as an ugly Racing Point
2021-03-30.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back