2021 Season Mod

MGP20 2021 Season Mod V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Here are screenshots of bug i have on motogp21 mod (i cant play on quick mode with any of motogp riders and when i start career mode with existing riders game just crashes)
It's because you're using an old version of the game so the mod doesn't work as it uses a newer version of the database

Could you post some screenshots or videos?
I forgot to take screenshot while in race, but in these screenshots you can see the bottom three don't have Bike Manufacturer Name. and they are the bike without rider and stay in the start line didn't move at all.
1606705374161-min.jpg
1606705374182-min.jpg

Last edited:
Por favor, arregle la bicicleta de Marini, sale con el logo de SKY, como si fuera el equipo de Vale, no como el Esponsorama. And Pecco number color, please
Marini will run in Sky racing colours in the Esponsorama Team:
“Marini will continue under the SKY Racing Team VR46 colours in 2021 after the Italian outfit signed an agreement with Esponsorama Racing”

But yes I’ll change Pecco’s number colour as it can be hard to read

[QUOTE = "BIKER7202, publicación: 3299742, miembro: 239451"]
Marini correrá con los colores de Sky Racing en el equipo Esponsorama:
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2020/11/07/marini-and-bastianini-sign-2021-motogp-deals/354654 [/ URL]
"Marini continuará bajo los colores del SKY Racing Team VR46 en 2021 después de que el equipo italiano firmara un acuerdo con Esponsorama Racing"

Pero sí, cambiaré el color del número de Pecco, ya que puede ser difícil de leer.
[/CITAR]

Sinceramente, no sabía nada de Marini, ¡lo siento entonces! Muy buena información la tuya. Gracias desde ahora

Hello
Thank you very much for your excellent mod
I would like to modify the% of team performance that appears in the menu
Please can you explain to me in detail how to do it?
Thanks and good continuation

No because this isn’t true
They aren’t on any official list or anything like that, at least not at this point
Team Mandalika has officially joined the sag team.rider thomas lutfi and dimas ekky ... will there be a v1.2 mod motogp21 update?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 51
Team Mandalika has officially joined the sag team.rider thomas lutfi and dimas ekky ... will there be a v1.2 mod motogp21 update?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 56

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back