2021 Season Mod

MGP20 2021 Season Mod V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a problem, when I put the mod on the pirated motogp it won't let me play because it appears that I can't choose the circuit, can you help me?

Team Mandalika has officially joined the sag team.rider thomas lutfi and dimas ekky ... will there be a v1.2 mod motogp21 update?
There will be an update but it will not contain Mandalika Racing though.

I won’t add them until there is an official announcement from any of these; SAG, MotoGP, Dorna, FIM.

Obviously Mandalika have announced this but not SAG (unless it was announced today and I missed it)

Hei How To Install It The Instruction Is We Should Go C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP™20\motogp20\Content\Paks I Visit It Then I Cant Put The File There i visit that file on browser please give me a solution

En los pilotos Ducati (nuevos y antiguos) me aparecen fallos en los numeros y los trajes. Miller tiene número de Petrucci, Petrucci y Bastianini llevan trajes de ducati oficial y Bagnaia aparece con el numero de Dovi. Adjunto fotos.

Attachments

• MotoGP™20   03_12_2020 0_17_14.png
    MotoGP™20 03_12_2020 0_17_14.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
  • MotoGP™20   03_12_2020 0_17_29 (2).png
    MotoGP™20 03_12_2020 0_17_29 (2).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
  • MotoGP™20   03_12_2020 0_17_37.png
    MotoGP™20 03_12_2020 0_17_37.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
En los pilotos Ducati (nuevos y antiguos) me aparecen fallos en los numeros y los trajes. Miller tiene número de Petrucci, Petrucci y Bastianini llevan trajes de ducati oficial y Bagnaia aparece con el numero de Dovi. Adjunto fotos.
Remove the Mission Winnow mod you're using, it is overwriting the mod

It’s just the folder you need to put it in, just open up your file explorer and navigate to it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP™20\motogp20\Content\Paks

Then place the pak file that you extracted from the rar there
just give me a video to make it clearer

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play