2021 Season Mod

MGP20 2021 Season Mod V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi BIKER7202, can you please tell me where i can change or remove the "Motogp21" Logo from photo mode? i want to remove it, because when i use the NVIDIA ANSEL for Super resolution Photo, the Motogp20 logo is all over the image. Here's the Screenshot

View attachment 422760View attachment 422762
That's cool, didn't know you could do that.

The logo is located in:
Content\assets\ui\bitmaps\PageResources\Common

I'm not sure which is used in photomode as I changed them all but I believe it is "LogoMotoGPBig"

That's cool, didn't know you could do that.

The logo is located in:
Content\assets\ui\bitmaps\PageResources\Common

I'm not sure which is used in photomode as I changed them all but I believe it is "LogoMotoGPBig"

You could do that too, but not many game support ANSEL. In RIDE4 i can use Super Resolution Photo without Logo, because RIDE4 Photo Mode has a feature to disable it. Anyway thanks for answering me, i'll find it later.

Salut ! J'ai téléchargé le mod, au lancement ça marche bien, il est marqué MotoGP21 mais je lance une course mon jeu plante, comment je peux faire, j'ai fait comme il est expliqué dans le fichier mais ça plante

Here are screenshots of bug i have on motogp21 mod (i cant play on quick mode with any of motogp riders and when i start career mode with existing riders game just crashes)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
  • 2.png
    2.png
    886 KB · Views: 99
  • 3.png
    3.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 103

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?