Can't wait until 2021 arrives and we hopefully get to see other faces than the usual ones since 2014. :sleep:

Can't wait until 2021 arrives and we hopefully get to see other faces than the usual ones since 2014. :sleep:

Albon, Norris, Russell, and the Italian chap.

Yeah no new faces in f1. Kubica is hardly a regular.

5 new drivers in one season is a lot. I'm surprised there hasn't been more incidents.

Albon, Norris, Russell, and the Italian chap.

Yeah no new faces in f1. Kubica is hardly a regular.

5 new drivers in one season is a lot. I'm surprised there hasn't been more incidents.

No…I mean new faces on the podium. :) My bad.

there are enough that can put him under pressure. But they play on save or he is a frightened man that he only wants Bottas. Edit: Occon, Lando,Russel?

"frightened man"...right. So frightened that, at age 22 in his first season, he tied Alonso for points (and beat him in the standings) in the same car? That same legend Alonso who was arguably in his prime at the time after just winning his 2 world championships?

Besides, the same could be said for Max Verstappen if you really believe the choice of #2 driver is solely up to the #1 driver (because Max wanted so much challenge he asked for Gasly? :roflmao:)...but it doesn't matter; it's always some excuse why Lewis isn't just that talented...always some tongue-in-cheek comment as to why he was allowed to win (because he never earned it it seems) 6 WDC's, and break countless driver records...and just in case you forgot what they were:

Records
As of 14 July 2019
RecordDate first achievedCurrent Record
Youngest driver to lead the World Championship[530]2007 Spanish Grand Prix22 years, 126 days
Most points in a debut season[531]2007109
Most points in a season2018408
Most points in a season without winning the World Championship2016380
Most career points[532]2016 Austrian Grand Prix3399
Most pole positions2017 Italian Grand Prix87
Most pole positions at the same Grand Prix[533]Australia 2008, 2012, 20142019[N 1]8
Most pole positions in a debut season[534]20076
Pole positions at most different Grands Prix[535]2017 Azerbaijan Grand Prix24
Pole positions at most different circuits[536]2018 French Grand Prix27
Wins at most different Grands Prix[537]2018 French Grand Prix23
Most wins in a debut season[538]2007[N 2]4
Most wins in one calendar month[539]2016 Austrian Grand Prix2016 German Grand Prix4 (July 2016)
Wins at most different circuits[540]2016 Brazilian Grand Prix26
Most wins in a season without winning the World Championship201610
Most wins from pole position[541]2017 United States Grand Prix49
Most consecutive podium finishes from debut[542]2007 Australian Grand Prix2007 British Grand Prix9
Most consecutive seasons with a win from debut season[543]2007201913
Most consecutive seasons with a pole from debut season[544]2007201913
Most races led[545]2019 Russian Grand Prix146
Most consecutive races with at least one lap in the lead[546]2014 Hungarian Grand Prix2015 British Grand Prix18
Most consecutive race starts2017 Brazilian Grand Prix248
Most consecutive race finishes[547]2016 Japanese Grand Prix2018 French Grand Prix[N 3]33
Most consecutive points finishes[335]2016 Japanese Grand Prix2018 French Grand Prix33
Most podium finishes in a season2015, 2016, 2018[N 4]17
Most races with a single engine manufacturer2017 Monaco Grand Prix248
Most grand slams in a season[548]2017 British Grand Prix[N 5]3
Most front row starts[549]2017 United States Grand Prix144

"frightened man"
That's what Verstappen sr. said in a Dutch broadcast and jr. is repeating after his daddy.
Also the 'cheating' remark towards Ferrari shows great intelligence.
His chances for a future Ferrari seat were already 'zero', but after last weekend reduced to 'out of the question'.

The boy is making awful lots of friend which he said "he doesn't need", but may had come in handy some day.
I think that we've seen the most of Verstappen. I personally welcome it as the boy is a very bad racing driver and a drama queen who's trying to cover up for his shortcomings on/off track with a big mouth.
Actually he wouldn't misfit in some sort of soap series; the guy is a trouble maker.

Maybe missing in your stats, but also important: Hamilton hardly collects any penalty points.
Great drivers like him don't need it. He can be a clean 6x WDC without making mistakes and damaging his own car/reputation.

Congrats to Lewis Hamilton! A great achievement.

Last edited:
Where do you have the source? that Max has asked Redbull for Gasly? I'd love to read that!

@keto: Max says nice what he thinks. I only like that.

Instead of all those boring people who are politically correct and play games ... that's why he gets more fans every year.

it's just how it works for your Keto the other time you say he is just like his father. Max has to stay nice Max

I read this the other day about Verstappen when he was 15 years old, about a kart race in Sarno, Italy. It seems he still has the emotional and intellectual maturity of a 15 year old boy:

“I should have won that race easily. On the first lap, someone overtook me and I was angry. I wanted to regain my position on the next lap. I tried to pass a very fast turn, he didn’t see me and we hit.” It seems his father was furious with him for failing, kicked him out of the car and told him to find his own way home (he ended up phoning his mummy for a lift :roflmao:)

He really hasn't changed, and I don't think he ever will. He did the same thing in qualifying last weekend against Hamilton. Verstappen is so easy to wind up - "light the blue touch paper and stand well back" :laugh:

Where do you have the source? that Max has asked Redbull for Gasly? I'd love to read that!

Why do I even bother to reply to you :rolleyes: ...I KNOW there is no source that Verstappen asked for Gasly, just like YOU KNOW there is no source that Hamilton asked for Bottas. I was trying to point out the absurdity of your accusation, but I guess that went over your head. I'll chalk it up to a language miscommunication I guess.

do you know what you are ... and a lot on forums that I read. You know Max is a trick for your Lewis. that's why you worry them. and you come with childish things about a go-kart track in Italy .. seriously? How were you yourself at that age and at the age of 22?

Max is coming. I hope next year. Then we will see who is the best. Already in a lesser car, he participates almost every race ...on the podium if Ferrari was not illegal he was 3e in the championship

Last edited:
Why do I even bother to reply to you :rolleyes: ...I KNOW there is no source that Verstappen asked for Gasly, just like YOU KNOW there is no source that Hamilton asked for Bottas. I was trying to point out the absurdity of your accusation, but I guess that went over your head. I'll chalk it up to a language miscommunication I guess.

Well I think Lewis has more say at Mercedes because he is X6 world champion .. more to say than Max .. finds it a shame that their tallent junior program is worth nothing. Then why do you have a junior program? Bottas will never be able to challenge Lewis. Then the championships become very easy ;)

... and you come with childish things about a go-kart track in Italy .. seriously? How were you yourself at that age and at the age of 22?

The point I was making, and the point that you either didn't understand or wouldn't accept as being true, is that Verstappen has not matured as a racer since he was 15 years old. He has the same mindset, the same inability to see the bigger picture. Maybe quicker than he was at 15, but no smarter.

1) MV at 15 years old - an other driver gets past him, MV sees red and is determined to recover the position regardless of the consequences. MV attempts a pass whilst the red mist is down over his eyes. They crash and MV blames the other driver. MV loses out because he is unable to control his emotions, and/or his IQ is not high enough for him to realise how to race effectively.

2) MV at 22 years old - see 1)

;)

You find you're self smart, not smart and having an obsessian are the same level, why should he be smart, his right leg works great, for me its enough, not for you its seems, You could better be in politics there you like to debate, and can't stand Max fans, for gods sake for ones shut up!

What appie says ... smart .... his right leg and his hands that's god bless. Was Schumacher smart? with the collision Hill Australia ... Villeneuve Estoril no ... but has 7 world titles. In 5 years I still hear the same howls of the anti Max brigade here. Come is with something new :)

Communication is such a chore sometimes...anybody who's watched this episode understands how it feels to communicate with some people on the internet. "Sahkar, when the walls fell" indeed :roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.