Dang, that suspension failure was actually pretty scary - Seb was lucky that it struck at a place on the track where there wasn't a lot of danger...in a different sector, that could have been really bad.

Aaah it seems the new placed curb in turn 8 is the issue/cause of Sebs suspension damage.
==
Ouch Bottas and Max overtake Charles and both already had a pitstop.

I saw FP1 on TV and was shocked by how bumpy this track became over the past 3 years. And after the wing at Max's car and the combination of the bumps and the new curbs in turn 8 resulting in Seb's suspension to break, i hope they will repair the track. Imagine the failure would have happened at higher speeds, lets say the back straight. God thing it happened at the exit of a rather medium speed corner than at 330km/h at the straight.

The officials need to repair this track right after the race ends imo. But its too late now for Seb tho. A shame, really. He drove like his Red Bull days the last few races :(

I saw FP1 on TV and was shocked by how bumpy this track became over the past 3 years. And after the wing at Max's car and the combination of the bumps and the new curbs in turn 8 resulting in Seb's suspension to break, i hope they will repair the track. Imagine the failure would have happened at higher speeds, lets say the back straight. God thing it happened at the exit of a rather medium speed corner than at 330km/h at the straight.

The officials need to repair this track right after the race ends imo. But its too late now for Seb tho. A shame, really. He drove like his Red Bull days the last few races :(
They have already announced that they will.

who will go for fastest lap? lewis with a late pit?or p2 is reachable? i mean max is falling behind(or not cutting the distance fast enough) it seems:cautious:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.