Get. In. There. Lewis!

6 time champ baby! On to Championships no. 7 & 8 plus the all-time wins record...haters gonna hate as usual, but we all know who the new G.O.A.T. is :D

Get. In. There. Lewis!

6 time champ baby! On to Championships no. 7 & 8 plus the all-time wins record...haters gonna hate as usual, but we all know who the new G.O.A.T. is :D

Hopefully he gets a little more competition so that his titles get more shine

Ferrari fan got shafted again.

> my life

Seriously, a minute behind and a technical fault + some pit stop shenanigans

Way to go Prancing Horse, you'll do fine in not even giving a chance to Leclerc to get a title any time.

6e hoop
May be he need a good team mate with the same skills
That's just it, no one in F1 has his skills. He had Alonso as a team mate but that didn't scare or intimidate Lewis one bit, and as a rookie too boot. Today he holds the record for the greatest season of any rookie in the history of the sport.

Mclaren went to the drain when Lewis left the team; Mercedes went from a midfield team to a top team when Lewis joined. Were these two facts two coincidences?

Mclaren went to the drain when Lewis left the team; Mercedes went from a midfield team to a top team when Lewis joined. Were these two facts two coincidences?
Well mr Kakusso.. M.Schumacher have in the early Mercedes years a lot good work
conducted. Maybe You are a little blinded that Lewis did on his own. Its not!

Bottas "qualifying well is the key to beating Hamilton in the future"

Qualifying Results
V.BOTTAS 5
L.HAMILTON 4

Wins
L.HAMILTON 10
V.BOTTAS 4

Well that didn't work... Perhaps his success has something to do with the innate skills that each driver is born with.

Well mr Kakusso.. M.Schumacher have in the early Mercedes years a lot good work
conducted. Maybe You are a little blinded that Lewis did on his own. Its not!
Despite being the best driver of all times, Schumacher was consistently beaten by Rosberg. His driving style was not suited for this generation of cars and that’s why he decided to leave F1 for the second time.

Despite being the best driver of all times, Schumacher was consistently beaten by Rosberg. His driving style was not suited for this generation of cars and that’s why he decided to leave F1 for the second time.

Yepp agree.. a young Schumacher beat Rosberg easy but he was to old.. I real champ can in every car WDC

Vettel.png

Bottas "qualifying well is the key to beating Hamilton in the future"

Qualifying Results
V.BOTTAS 5
L.HAMILTON 4

Wins
L.HAMILTON 10
V.BOTTAS 4

Well that didn't work... Perhaps his success has something to do with the innate skills that each driver is born with.

I think Bottas can`t never win from Hamilton.
he is too good for that. Bottas is like Gerard Berger. at least that is my opinion

A flawed pit stop, too tightly strung suspension, and a lack of power...
Can we still use the old "it's Italian" excuse?
I mean, nothing like a little soul and passion to raise sympathy for a beloved team.

proud to be hamilton's fan since 2004,eurosport showed nowadays drivers where were just teen driving and fighting and this guy really impressed me.

suddenly fast as hell since f1 debut,then some critical moments,very bad luck in 2010 and 2012,a terrible season in 2011 and finally the right choice in his career thanks to niki lauda who kidnappend him LOL after singapore 2012 failure when he was leading.

now lewis is a complete unbelievable driver,only 4 poles for a driver who's a natural born poleman means he worked so hard just for races and this is a fact,his race pace in this season has been impressive.

i don't care about comparing to schumi,senna,clark and so on...each legend is unique.
i dn't know if he'll beat schumi's record...and if not well 6 world titles and almost 100 pole and wins are enought,isn'it?

well done lewis,ready fr a new challenge next year with ferrari and verstappen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back