2019 Formula One Mexican Grand Prix

This result just goes to show that Verstappen is not bright enough to be one of the greats in F1. Arrogant and stupid is a dangerous combination.

I used to think that we were just having to wait for him to mature, but now I think it's quite evident that he doesn't have the intelligence to be one of the best :rolleyes:

Reactions: NDG
Fair decision, the Max brigade perhaps doesn't remember, but Jules Bianchi partly caused his own accident by going too fast on a yellow flag... The penalty had to happen, not because of the lap, but of the careless attitude.
If an F1 driver is that thick on the head, to not understand that flags are to be respected no matter what, then that's not a great racing driver.

Let alone the fact that he knew no other could have improved after the crash, he must have been told on the radio... His lap was already provisional pole... Keeping up to prove a point is stupid. He set that sector in purple... That is just being careless.

And even if his lap was beaten by say... Leclerc, he should have slowed down the second he knew/saw the crash,l and the flags. It's not a gray area in the regulations and he must adhere and respect them, period.

Reactions: NDG
All other aside I wonder how they come up with those 3 PLACES penalty !? :alien:
Wasn't it always 5 ? Was he... "a little bit" careless or were they just afraid of a reaction of large Max fan base or what ? Please don't be pissed off and don't boycott inaugural Dutch GP '20, here comes mini penalty for your Maxi countryman. :unsure:

Last edited:
This result just goes to show that Verstappen is not bright enough to be one of the greats in F1. Arrogant and stupid is a dangerous combination.

I used to think that we were just having to wait for him to mature, but now I think it's quite evident that he doesn't have the intelligence to be one of the best :rolleyes:
Being great is about speed, most soccer greats, are they smart? Sure not smart move by Max, but in 4e is a better place to start, if you know this track.:whistling:

Agree with the penalty for Max.

Why are people so upset for being honest during press conference? Ok the consequence is a penalty. But isn't that 'better' then being silent or even lie for your own benefit?

By the way: Why didn't they red flag this dangerous situation?

Now let's race! Enjoy

Last edited:

Niki Lauda: "There's something wrong with his intelligence. He doesn't learn".

Niki Lauda: "There's something wrong with his intelligence. He doesn't learn".
He is smart enough, he has something wild, we know you don't like it, I don't like scalextrix racing! Sure not the best move he did, but to make this into a hype again, is that smart, or is this a change again for your anti Max obsessian!

All other aside I wonder how they come up with those 3 PLACES penalty !? :alien:
Wasn't it always 5 ? Was he... "a little bit" careless or were they just afraid of a reaction of large Max fan base or what ? Please don't be pissed off and don't boycott inaugural Dutch GP '20, here comes mini penalty for your Maxi countryman. :unsure:
A little research and you would had seen not slowing under yellow has been a 3 place grid penalty for a couple of years..

He is smart enough, he has something wild, we know you don't like it, I don't like scalextrix racing! Sure not the best move he did, but to make this into a hype again, is that smart, or is this a change again for your anti Max obsessian!
Maybe he can play Need fo Speed, can he be champion after all.
At least now he can rocket himself into T1 again, causing more mayhem. Have fun. Btw, have you found that appartment already?

A little research and you would had seen not slowing under yellow has been a 3 place grid penalty for a couple of years..
It's not that "small" actually, Google is blocked on my work pc. :D
Thanks for the info tho... with friends like you who needs Google anyway.
Hear that CEO ? Up yours !!! (that's for my boss not you Lesley) :)

Fantasy points ?
This is NOT NFL farjam, sorry.

Go Saints btw ! :D
Damn... I'm afraid tonight match vs Car clashes with this race. Wonder what will I look.
Maybe not... :sneaky:

I‘m to lazy to check now, what was the penalty for Rosberg in Hungary when he set pole with yellow in S2?
To be honest I am not sure if there was maybe some explanation like not being fastest or something.

I‘m to lazy to check now, what was the penalty for Rosberg in Hungary when he set pole with yellow in S2?
To be honest I am not sure if there was maybe some explanation like not being fastest or something.
Rosberg strangely enough was no further action as he had slowed down enough, that only being a few hundredths of a second, but verstappen as well as ericsson got a 3 place penalty last year for not slowing under yellow

Ahhhhh this must be f...........!!!!!! Painful for any Ferrari fan. The fastest car lol Verstapen even made it easy for you.

Lucky this page is hidden.:D.. once again give the man credit or he'll take it anyway.

Solid victory of Lewis and Mercedes had a great strategy. Expected more fireworks from Ferrari especially after Charles' pitstop. But then you realize that it seems the top cars only use about 80% of the power of their engine and can play with Lion mode, mode 15a+f, mode Hammertime :D. That was a bit boring towards the end of the race.

First this Thursday the new 2020 rules and then it is "USA welcome to Lewis".

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back